Skyburst with Aerialbots - Reuses/Recolours

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by TrueNomadSkies, Oct 4, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Skyburst with Aerialbots - Transformers Power Core Combiners - TFW2005

On the Skyburst & friends page linked above, it currently has Power Core Combiners Steelshot with Beacon listed as its recolour (which is actually a Bombshock repaint) instead of linking to Power Core Combiners Darkstream with Razorbeam like it's supposed to.

It's correct on Darkstream's page (which links back to Skyburst), just not the other way around. My guess is that the repaint entries for Skyburst & Bombshock (the two guys that come with limbs) got mixed up somewhere along the way & basically got reversed.

Thanks for looking at these pages for me, and I hope it's not a bother to anyone.

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I think the support forum is where you have them fix stuff?

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Guess that'd make sense, what with it being more of a fixing issue than an addition or anything major. I just figured that since it's about the resource section (rather than the forum), & since others have posted about minor error corrections in here, that making a standardized post in this place might be preferred.

Thanks for bringing it up though, and I'll ask for future's sake.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Posting in here's fine, as you say, anything with Resources, post it here, we'll look into it.

Cheers for the heads up on the misdirected links, they're pointing the right places now.