Sky-Lynx in TFilmIV

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Mar 23, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Which of these air/spacecraft do you think would best suit “the magnificent” Sky-Lynx?

- a space shuttle orbiter (classic G1) (Space Shuttle orbiter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    - a protoform mode (he’d simply be a dinosaur Autobot – a Dinobot! I say!)
    - a Boeing 747 (a jumbo jet Transformer-animal – tell me that isn’t awesome) (Boeing 747 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    - an Airbus A330 MRTT (Airbus A330 MRTT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    - a C-17 Globemaster (the Autobot Stratosphere’s alternate mode – his thread inspired me) (Boeing C-17 Globemaster III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    - a C-5 Galaxy (Lockheed C-5 Galaxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    - a C-7 Caribou (de Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

(Sorry that I can’t provide images, but I have provided links featuring images). Personally, if possible I'd like MBay to use the Globemaster or the Galaxy, but realistically speaking he'd be more likely to use the protoform mode.

What do you think?

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I'd rather he not be in the film, myself.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think Sky Lynx would probably fit better into the bayverse than in any other universe we've seen recently, as there's already similar animal-shaped figures, like Hatchet.

I think I'd prefer to see him as a shuttle, or maybe a jetliner like the galaxy.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I would but not really since Aron Kincaid can not reprise his role.

5. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

Ebay:
    AGREED...and I'm not saying he wasn't a bad character, but...really...he had no "bot mode" really....he was like , if you took Astrotrain and he had sex with a pigeon and a raptor mix....He just doesn't work out really...

6. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

Ebay:
    I agree to this as well...So many ppl have died right after the 3rd movie it was nuts...The young guy that ended up doing Dino's voice was killed, and then Aron Kincaid past away...Not sayign they couldn't get close replacements but...no...

7. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Big Green Dead?

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Mark Hamill as Sky-Lynx?

8. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Mark Hamill sounds a great choice for Sky-Lynx. But I doubt that Lynx would speak in the Bayverse – if he’s anything like Hatchet, he’ll probably be a Bayverse Dinobot.

That said, I visualize him as a shuttle, or as runner-up choice the Globemaster.

9. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With the limited amuont of dialogue from bots in bayverse, and supporting bots in particular does it really matter?

10. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

You just answered yourself. And Ratchet and Mirage were really the only ones with limited dialouge in DOTM.

11. lugNUTS92

lugNUTS92 Wrecker

:rock I thought for a while that he was gone be in dark of the moon. Here's hoping he's a shuttle and a shuttle transport thingy in the new movie

12. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime autobot

I wish I could find it but I've been waiting for Sky Lynx since the first one because of the test footage Spielberg showed off of a giant plane transforming at one of the cons. It was on youtube before the '07 movie came out. I've since tried to find it again but it was sweet.

13. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    “I wish I could find it but I've been waiting for Sky Lynx since the first one because of the test footage Spielberg showed off of a giant plane transforming at one of the cons.”
    Is this (Boeing 747 Transformer - YouTube) what you refer to? Because it’s from a different film, RETURNER.

14. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

I was actually wishing the shuttle in DOTM would turn out to be Sky-Lynx. Just one of many missed opportunitys.