Skullcruncher and Robot Heroes wanted!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Chosen, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I had no business selling the one I had a couple years ago... and now I miss him.

Skullcruncher must be complete with sword/tail, gun, and Grax. Sticker wear is unimportant; instructions or tech spec not necessary but appreciated. Does not have to be c9.5+ mint, but should have minimal wear, no loose joints and no faded colors. I will consider an incomplete Skullcruncher at a lower price range, but Grax and the tail sword are absolute musts. No other term regarding the figure I want is negotiable.

Depending on condition and asking price, I'm as not interested in a straight purchase at the moment, but would certainly do a combination of money and trades from my sales thread. Full trades are definitely preferable and will be in your favor. See my sales thread for what I have available!

Also! Nearly forgot, but I am interested in getting more Robot Heroes. I prefer MIB (but not sealed) sets and especially want the Ironhide versus Dispensor set. Trades only for these (for now).

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Might as well kick this to the top.

3. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
  4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I've noticed that a couple of times, but even if I had easy access to the weapons, I've got nothing on your want list. :( 

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

I forgot to add this, because I left it off my last sales thread, but I'm also willing to trade for Robot Heroes. Movie, G1, I'm not particular! I especially need Movie Scorponok and Dispensor.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

If i can get even just the Prime/Scorponok set in some kind of trade, that'd make my year. PM me if you can help!

7. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I have the Robot Heroes Decepticon Sneak Attack Playset MIB for sale if you're interested. Also have the Grimlock/Shockwave set, but I gave it to my oldest kid for her first Transformers toy. But THIS time, I kept the pkg. Sorry. Saw the Optimus/Scorponok set at Wal-Mart yesterday. Let me know if you want me to get it for you and I'll see what we can work out.

[​IMG]

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

10. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

With the Botcon stuff I needed now secured...

BUMP