SKU codes (use at Target) for TF Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, May 23, 2012.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Hi all,

I'm looking for the SKU/product codes that Target can look up for TF Prime deluxes, voyagers, and cyb. commanders.

I'm going to cross the border to New York state after dlx wave 2 and 3, voyager wave 2, and the newer commanders this week and last time I did so having the Target codes helped me find new stuff.

Thanks in advance, and I did run a search before posting this thread and couldn't find one.

2. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    Target uses a DPCI number.
    087-06-0546 deluxes
    087-06-0807 voyagers

3. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    087-06-2291 is the DPCI for the Cyberverse Commanders

4. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

target dpci code is generic so 087-06-0546 just means they have some prime deluxes in stock, doesn't tell you which ones. best options is ask the workers to check stockroom for the ones you want.

5. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks a lot guys.

Yeah I know they won't tell me which waves they have, but if there's say two or three wave 1 BBs on the shelf and I ask them to enter the code and they say they show as having 30, the rest must be in the back, there is a decent chance what's in the back unopened is from a newer wave.

I drive 2-3 hours to do my occasional US runs for TFs and outlet mall, so for me if I go to 2-3 Targets (and a walmart or two) and don't find anything, it is worth at least trying the code, twice having the codes with me has gotten me a score I would have missed otherwise, including all the wave 1 PRID inc. Soundwave right when they came out in the US (they came out 4-6 weeks later here).

6. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Targets don't usually keep stock in the back room for stuff that's already out. We were able to snipe the backroom for wave 1 because the toys haven't rolled out yet. I hit up 5 Targets of various sizes on a semi-regular basis and it's usually always the case that when they get in new boxes, it goes on the floor and it doesn't stay in the stock room. That's at least in my area, the Targets in the area of the US you're going to might be different, but I figure I'd share my experiences.

Also you can use the price scanner, and it will tell you if there is anything in the back room or not without having to wrangle down an associate. Also, if I remember correctly the Cyberverse commander DCPI code is the same code used for TF Prime and DOTM, so you can try scanning any DOTM Commanders to see if they have Prime commanders in stock if that's still the case.

7. Thelonicon

Thelonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was actually at a Target this weekend that I think pulled extra Bumblebees from the shelves to put into the back room! The scanner said they had figures in the stockroom so I asked an employee to check for a Vehicon. After about 7 minutes he comes back and tells me all they had were Bumblebees and Soundwaves, since these guys don't come in a case on their own I figured someone must have pulled some Bees and Soundwaves to keep things from looking too shelfwarmy or something.

8. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...noob question... but how do you use the dcpi numbers?

9. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    You either provide the DPCI to a CSR to check the stock or you input it into their price checkers scattered throughout the store. It will tell you if they have more in the back room.

10. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Note though that some price checkers don't have the number keys, so you'd have to ask a person.

11. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    or take said figure class, scan it and it will say if more are in the back to ask for a specific one.

12. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Just scan the item. The new price scanners at Target will say Yes or No in the In Stockroom bar. If yes, then go bug an employee to see if they can get a case out for you to rummage through.