SkidStreakPrime (Windbreaker Prime) Vintage G1 Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SkidStreakPrime, Jun 21, 2012.

1. SkidStreakPrime

SkidStreakPrime Member

First of all, I will welcome myself here;)  I have not had time to post on these forums very much, my apologies! I've been too busy with my family and selling on eBay! I bet even a few of you have bought from me already. Here's a link to my eBay profile. Feel free to contact me there as well:
    myworld.ebay.com/windbreakerprime/

I have tons of good feedback! I ship next day and charge actual shipping costs.

Here's what brings me here to sell. All 15 of my eBay auctions got blown up this morning because I was selling a couple of KO sets. I know this is a hot topic, but I bought them for my son for a cheap alternative to the real deal. Remember the feeling of opening a boxed/carded transformer when you were a kid? That's what I want my son to have. Short story long, I decided not to give them to him. They'd be perfect for collectors or for display. Here's what I've got:

Actual shipping and Paypal fees will be added to prices listed below:
    KO Beastbox / Squawktalk mint on card - $52
    KO Grandslam / Raindance mint on card - $52

Authentic TFs:
    TRU Commemorative Prowl loose near mint complete - $22
    SOLD Japanese Encore 03 Soundwave with laserbeak MINT SEALED - $85
    SOLD Overkill from the Encore 19 set mint complete with weapons and clear case - $17
    Laserbeak from the Encore 19 set mint complete with weapons and clear case - $17
    Metroplex C8.5+ only missing scammpers little gun...awesome! - $72
    Megatron C8.5+ complete super tight joints including styrofoam tray, instructions, gun stock instructions, used sticker sheet - $130
    Vintage (not KO) Microx Camera Robo set C8.0+ including all three bots flash and one gun. - $55
    Onslaught C8.0 complete some play wear, but the stickers look nice - $50
    Hun-Gurrr C8.0 complete - $50
    Astrotrain C8.5 complete nice and tight joints. Includes gun, tech specs and instructions. - $40
    Blitzwing C8.5 complete nice and tight joints, nice stickers. Includes gun, sword, missiles, tech specs and instructions. - $40
    Masterpiece Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary Brand new sealed in box, gray gun variant - $125

Send me a PM for pics and shipping details. Feel free to contact me on my ebay page to verify my identity. If you are feeling nervous, look at my feedback. I only ship to PayPal verified addresses and I DON'T EVER ask for payments as gifts, that way we are both protected!

2. SkidStreakPrime

SkidStreakPrime Member

Jiggles, I forgot to post the price on the Microx...I'm asking $55. The list has been updated.

3. SkidStreakPrime

SkidStreakPrime Member

Just added a Masterpiece Optimus Prime