Skids and Mudflap corpses

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Mar 20, 2012.

1. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep hearing that you can see parts of skids and mudflaps body after the scene where they die in dotm (which was obviously edited out)
    does anyone have screencaptures of these said "limbs" lying around?

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    there no corpses, what people claim is that you can see colored body parts (just like when some body parts of ironhide fall off him after getting shot). not corpses

3. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    A claim which is readily debunked by perusing the screencaps here.

If anyone can show me where they are I'm prepared to concede the point but I've scoured the footage and those screencaps and can't find ANYTHING that fits the descriptions given.

4. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

No. Skids and Mudflap weren't involved in the Sentinel attack scene at all. Their cars weren't present for that shot. Furthermore no dialogue for them was recorded, and no new CGI models were made for their redesign. They weren't edited out, they were dropped entirely before the scene was even filmed.

5. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    they're alt modes were spotted when filming the DC Scenes (which were filmed in chicago)

aslo havent u thought that maybe they were meant to be in bot mode for ALL of that scene and not in alt mode?

6. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the scene where sentinal kills iron hide. There is a shot a few seconds later where bumblebee seems to jump or flip backwards after sam crys out his name . A random explosion appears from no where on the bottom left of the screen right when bee jumps back. Now ive been told its possibly missing CGI where sentinal was supposed to shoot a third time if its true it would seem fit to think that maybe bee is jumping away from where one of the twins were supposedly killed or both.

7. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  8. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Certainly not the craziest thing I ever heard (meaning you could be right), but Michael Bay has filled these films (and all of his films) with sloppy chaotic film making. Lots of things don't match up or make any sense. Trying to use logic to prove points like this in a Bay film is problematic when the man never used logic to begin with.

9. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    no explosion, thats just one of sentinel bullets passing by

10. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    He seems to be strafing the entire area to create as much destruction and anarchy as possible to scatter the NEST forces, just like he also is in his subsequent scene of strafing immediately afterward.

I actually CAN see that some of the wreckage exploding from left-to-right across the screen could possibly be debris from the corpses of Skids or Mudflap that people claim to have seen, though...but the screencap site misses it so we'd need someone with some Blu-Ray screencaps to tell for sure, I think.

Although that conflicts directly with the idea that they were shot with the "rust gun" feature rather than the normal firepower Sentinel's weapon seems to alternate between.

11. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anybody remembers, there was apparently a scene filmed with the twins in alt modes, in their new dark decos. They were in an alley, and were thrown down the alley by an explosion which ties in with the scene here (0:56).
    Apparently though, Bay put up a reward for anyone that could find the twins in the film, which didn't happen so my guess is they're not in it.

12. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    ^ That was a different scene, where the Twins either fight or simply destroy a Smart Car that may or may not have been a Decepticon.

And they ARE in the film, just only in their alt. modes and exceedingly briefly as the Autobot convoy enters NEST HQ.

13. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    This. The "shooting twice" theory is dismantled by the fact that he's almost immediately shown firing multiple times after.

14. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Skids and Mudflap are obviously right next to Snarl, the Dinobot Stegosaurus the entire movie.

15. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

So, they could still be alive...

From wiki...

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Not bashing you, FLP, but... Two things.

1.) From the Wiki. (I find the TFWiki to be more reliable than regular old Wikipedia, but it's still a Wiki that anyone can edit with any BS fan theory that they want.)
    2.) This sentence should prove just how "legit" this theory is.

"However, in the hasbro website it states that the twins are still doing in missions at their last base in Diego Garcia."

"However, in the hasbro website it states that the twins are still doing in missions at their last base in Diego Garcia."

Yep. Totally legit.

17. autobotlongarm

autobotlongarm Well-Known Member

who ever hates da twins needs to go to h3!! 4 dem to not be In TF3

18. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    twins bio and current activity were made by hasbro BEFORE DOTM came

19. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    it looks like one of their alt modes was being towed by his parents when they showed up in that monster motorhome.

20. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    That's the Witwicky's car. The one that they drive Sam to his interviews in.