Size vs. Worth

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by masishadow, Jun 9, 2011.

1. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm trying to decide for next month if I want the Tokyo toy show wfc prime and megs, or to get the united targetmasters. (Probably going with the targetmasters)

I personally am more concerned with character representation/mould used and current/future rarity when making a purchase. I don't have anywhere near unlimited funds, but price and size don't play much into it.

After reading the size comparison on not-devs, so many people are concerned with the size of it for the price its demanding. Just wondering on what main factors you guys base and/or justify your purchases (especially large ones.)

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well above all else, I like to think of my Transformers like pieces of hobby related artwork. Larger ones will offer more of themselves to admire, but that's really it.

Heck, I feel the same ways about cars as well, since having something "larger" is really only a sell for me if it's needed for practical reasons.

3. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

not size. scale. character representation involves this. look at universe powerglide, a lot of peeps don't like it cause its too big compared to what you see in the cartoon.

12 inches for a combiner is pretty small to be a combiner next to my dlx. even at 15 its still small. also i have to consider the fact that tfclub is gonna milk me for my hard earned money with a huge sum, it should be at least close to scale.