1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Anybody have any ideas? I know we have no true way of knowing, but we have seen some shots with the humans and bots standing right next to each other. All I can guess is big, considering Arcee is three times Jack's height. I don't know how tall Jack is though. (I'd guess in the 5'6" - 6' range.)

And yes, I am a statistics nut. :lol  What would you estimate?

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

I would estimate that Arcee is made of anti-matter, judging by the INTENSE mass-shifting between her bike and robot modes.

3. Idon

Idon Well-Known Member

Arcee is probably around 2'5'' in her bike form, just find where she transforms in place without the camera changing and you can easily get an estimate on how tall she is.
    If you know one bots size, easy to figure out the rest.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no damn idea, but I'm going to guess (I'm making head the max height, so Starscream's wings don't count):

Megs>Optimus Prime roughly = Skyquake>Starscream roughly = Soundwave>Bulkhead>Breakdown>Wheeljack>Ratchet>Bumblebee roughly = Knock Out>Cliffjumper>Airachnid>Arcee>Jack>Miko>Raf

5. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

2'5"? Feet? That would be a very small motorcycle my friend.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Jack seems to be around 5'7 to me, but that could easily have to do with the cartoon style that TF Prime uses & the fact that his "kidness" is being exaggerated a little bit for the sake of establishing him as a kid. I mean, if you compare him to someone like Fowler, he's probably a lot thinner than he would be in real life, so again... he's a cartoon.

7. Urbanrocker

Urbanrocker Active Member

The autobots seem to be quite a bit bigger in robot mode than they should be. They all mass shift to some degree, especially Arcee. Its really hard not to notice that she goes from a regular sized bike to a 15ft tall robot. Bulkhead and Optimus should absolutely dwarf her in size, but she really doesn't seem much smaller than them when on screen together.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    what makes me laugh is Bulkheads wheels are waaaay too big when compared to Miko lol. i gave up on size a while ago. i can live with "they're huge"

9. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    :lolol  oh god now I have an image of Jack trying to escape from vehicons whilst riding a bike that small in my head now
    And yeah I gave up on mass shifting the minute I saw Arcee transform next to Jack in Speed metal, and then I watched Operation: Breakdown and saw Breakdown, who is a 4x4, tower over Starscream, who is a ruddy jet for crying out loud, how does that work??!?
    So yeah, when it comes to accurately guessing the size of the robots, it's going to be pretty difficult

10. Naughtytron

Naughtytron Well-Known Member

Arcee: *buttslap* He's big enough, if you know what I mean...
    Jack: ARCEE!

Naughtytron only awaits his ban.

11. Idon

Idon Well-Known Member

That would be the seat height.

A Kawasaki Ninja, a bike similar to Arcee, has only a 2 inch higher seat.
    She appears a bit longer then that bike model so if she was as tall as it she would look quite bulky when next to a human, and she doesn't.
    Also Jack isn't really tall when you put him next to Mech members, so unless they're all freakishly tall, Jack is under 6 feet and Arcee goes up to his waist when in bike form, giving her a maximum of 3 feet, take away a few inches till you get to the seat and I'd say my estimate was pretty darn correct.

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah...this show is quite the culprit when it comes to mass shifting. Bulkhead's wheels compared to Miko are giant, and it's just silly to the point where it's funny when Arcee transforms. With Bumblebee and Prime it doesn't seem as noticeable, and Ratchet barely ever transforms so I don't even know.

13. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Well, Ratchet is quite possibly the laziest transformer ever, meaning that he is too lazy to fight and size change.

14. Urbanrocker

Urbanrocker Active Member

What gets me the most is that Airachnid and Arcee are the same size in robot mode, despite the fact that one of them turns into an helicopter and the other a motorcycle.

If I had to guess at how tall the autobots should be without mass shifting I'd say

Arcee-6ft
    Bumblebee-16ft
    Ratchet-22ft
    Bulkhead-24ft
    Prime-28ft

15. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Hey! Don't be so hard on Ratchet! Haha. But you're right. I would like to see him transform more often.