Customs: Size comparison

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by plowking, May 19, 2009.

1. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Could someone that has BM Jetstorm Ultra or Deluxe (or both) do a size comparison for me with an Alternator head?

I need to know if Jetstorm's Head will work (look right) on an Alternator....

If you can help, please feel free to post the pics right here in this thread.

Thanks
    Eric - pk

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sorry I don't have any shots, Eric (I have the deluxe, but it's back at my other home in Florida). I do know that the deluxe version's head would be on the small side for an Alternator. I never had the Ultra, so I can't comment on that one (my guess is it would be just right or on the larger side).

Now my question to you is, what idea you got tossing around, bro? A Cyclonus Alternator? Good luck, man--hope you find some comparison shots. I'll do a search around and see if I can find anything to help you out.

Here's a link to a shot I found that compares it to Black Arachnia: http://www.coax.net/people/erics/TFBM_JetBlack.jpg

I'll update this again if I find any other images that might be helpful.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    well, he knows how big BA's head is, that's for sure hehehe. And he probably won't want to divulge his project's ID yet, he's too snobby and uptight with his works! :p 

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    lol--very understandable! I searched about 10 pages worth of images and that was the only comparison shot I could find. So hopefully it can help some. And again, good luck on the project--can't wait to see it, whatever it is.

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm familiar with the BA head....actually used it on an Alt before too.

That Jetstorm head looks like it may be usable....but I still need some clearer, more "precise" shots/comparisons....I wanna be sure before I jump the gun on this...

Thanks for help HXC :thumb 

Anybody else got a pic or two for me?