Customs: Sixshot!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by UltraMagnus2008, Apr 8, 2009.

1. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    So, I know this is a bit of a blank slate but does anyone here have any suggestions as to how to make this guy? I was eyeballing my animated Blitzwing and gears started turning in my head. Any base figure suggestions or ideas? I really like him since watching him frag Ultramags in a japanese episode.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Ani. Blitzwing as a base? I'd recomend against it, the two availiable altmodes hardly would do Sixshot justice (the jet is to earthy, the tank to chibi-ish). Frankly from what I know about my G1 Sixshot, all his altmodes (including the semi-cannonical Winged Wolf mishmash mode from Headmasters) are just at the core his head fliped into his body and one of three configurations of his legs, the actual alt modes formed from just re-arranging the two sets of wings, wolf head (stored in back), and arms. Find a base you could modify to allow that style of transforming (Blitzwing sorta uses that similar transformation, but the way he just curls up does not work for most of Sixshot's modes), and that would be where you could start Sixshot.