Sixshot is the strongest Decepticon in G1, and I can prove it.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Basketball Jones, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

First, let's look at a number of possible contenders and how they are eliminated:

Bruticus defeats Devastator (as seen in G1 episode "Starscream's Brigade")

Menasor defeats Bruticus (as also seen in G1 episode "Starscream's Brigade")

Ultra Magnus defeats Menasor (Dreamwave comics continuity)

Ultra Magnus is more durable than Optimus Prime. (Magnus survives being torn apart, while Prime perishes from much less in TF:TM.)

Optimus Prime defeats Megatron (from TF:TM)

Sixshot massacres Ultra Magnus (from TF:Headmasters.)

Sixshot permits the Terrorcons to live when approached by the Deathbringers to kill them as an initiation. (from Marvel UK G1 comic)

Hence, Sixshot is the winner, and the most lethal of the Decepticons in G1.

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

AHEM it's not the Marvel Genertion 1 UK comic, it's the IDW Spotlight series.

3. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Your explanations are very inconsistent ! But still its hard to argue!

Him Sunstrom and Thunderwing r the most powerful

4. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hear you but what about Scorponok, Trypticon, Predaking or Galvatron?

Your argument has some flaws:

A implies B
    B implies C
    But A doesn’t always imply C.

Let’s use tennis as an example. Roger Federer is undeniably the best player in Men’s tennis right now. He rarely loses and if you’re playing the percentages he is the best bet except if he’s playing Rafael Nadal in the French Open. He lost three straight years in the finals to Nadal. It depends on the environment, mental prowess and how the opponents match-up. If my strengths can exploit some of your weaknesses then I’ll probably win.

Plus we don’t have enough data to compare and you know we can go by box statistics after the Starscream debacle. Also we can’t go by shear strength! As much as I love Ultra Magnus his performance in the movie was lackluster because he lacked heart. Prime on the other hand was all heart and we all know it! Too many characters died too easily in the movie. It was a massacre just so they could sell new toys.

Don’t get me started on that weak episode of headmasters. UM vs. Sixshot was as thrilling as the final minute of the Sopranos finale.

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    The fact that you gathered this from multiple versions of G1 continuity doesn't help either.

6. kidwithnoname

kidwithnoname Member

Depends on what you view as "powerful." I mean, Starscream's not overly tough or anything but (and I'd like to stress this).......HE CAN'T DIE!!!!

I also have to point out that Shockwave (while nice and logical, and all the rest), isn't the brilliant mind Starscream is. I don't doubt for one minute that Starscream didn't alter his own spark in order to make himself immortal. That's brilliant!!!

In terms of full-on toughness though, I'd say it's a draw between Sixshot and Bludgeon. Then again, I think Megatron could take either or them in a battle - he's the better warrior.

kidwithnoname :) 

7. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

When referring to MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) this type of thinking is called MMAth. And it doesn't work. For example...

Tim Sylvia beat Ricco Rodriguez,
    Ricco Rodriguez beat Randy Couture,
    Randy Couture beat Tsuyoshi Kohsaka,
    Tsuyoshi Kohsaka beat Fedor Emelianenko,
    Thus Tim Sylvia can beat Fedor Emelianenko.

But virtually nobody would pick Sylvia over Fedor in a fight. Strange things happen. Prime could be tons more durable than Magnus, for instance, but Magnus might have weak joints due to his armor situation, and thus not much internal damage was caused by his being drawn and quartered (or shot to pieces, depending).

8. Godzilla2

Thats exactully what i'm sayin! Different guysd have the edge over certain guys. I wish they'd have gotten that whole Screamer, Skywarp and Thundercrakerbio techs right!

9. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

I think the real issue here is the fact that the original poster is taking all of this from different G1 continuities, which are horribly inconsistent and often contradict one another. While I do think that it is generally accepted that Sixshot is one of the more powerful 'Cons, in any sense of the word, I don't think he is the absolute strongest by any means. I would think that some of the combiners, city 'Cons, and matbe even Megatron are stronger. But that's just my two cence.

10. Godzilla2

Well I have a question for u. Why was Astrotrian so scarry when Megatron told him to him bring in Sixshot (IDW)? Astrotrain is one of the most powerful D's out there!

11. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't read any of the IDW comics, but I would be shocked beyond belief if anyone else here also thought Astrotrain was one of the strongest 'Cons. In my experience, he never really did much except help the 'Cons retreat. You're entitled to your opinion, though.

12. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

applying this logic to fights.
    Wanderlei Beats Rampage

Tito beats Wanderlei

Chuck beats tito

What happens when chuck and rampage fight?

yea that kinda logic doesn't work. However sixshot might be the strongest since he do the whole 6 copies of himself thing. Headmasters is kinda exaggerated though, i mean pointblack took predaking out with one shot.

13. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude...I like your reasoning but its taken across various continunities and various mediums.

Going by your logic, I would say movie Rodimus Prime is the strongest TF of all time because:

In the G1 comic bio for G1 Galvatron, its stated that Galvatron draws strength from Unicron...so as long as the latter is alive, Galvatron is unbeatable...however in the movie, Rodimus beats him EASILY.

Let's not forget, the Marvel guys who did the TF bios for the movie are also the ones who drafted the official G1 toy tech spechs.

14. convoy676

convoy676 Member

there is no right or wrong answer to this. Sixshot might seem crazy strong but each character has is/her up and down moments, Plus i think you would have to base that off one series, not combine them.

But everyone knows that waspinator is the strongest:lol  he is invincible.

15. Godzilla2

well Sunstorm has no weaknesses!

16. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

I like Sixshot as much as the next guy - but I see no proof, nor do I really believe that he's the strongest.

17. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

Sixshot does top the badass list, but Predaking would dismantle him in two shakes of a lambs tail

18. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Yes he does: he's a huge honking Mary Sue. That's a major weakness (and the main reason why I hate him so very much).

19. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    my fan character > your fan character > official characters

20. Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour ...needs a light...

Sixshot vs................ Super-Brain Grimlock!!!

No contest. The power and the smarts. If he couldn't defeat Sixshot, he'd make something or somebody who could. :-D