Site preorders and a canned credit card

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kung Fu Man, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man Well-Known Member

This is going to sound odd to some but given that I know some people have had credit card problems with a certain related club, it'd be the best place to ask (though this doesn't regard them). I've had to have my account number for my credit card closed to stop some fraudulent activity, and unfortunately that leaves pre-orders I have pending on BBTS and TFSource relying on the old card. The new card will take 7-10 days to arrive by mail, and I'm fairly certain a few of the items will pop up between now and then requesting payment.

Any advice who I can contact in both companies?

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did you read the HELP/FAQ at BBTS? email them.

service@bigbadtoystore.com

if you have a problem, let them know ASAP and they will work with you. they are damn good about it.

the same should apply with TFSource.

let them know you have another card on the way and you can update your accounts with them immediately.

3. Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man Well-Known Member

Contacted both via email, though I do wish there was someone over the phone I could speak with on the matter. A lot can get lost in translation when it comes to emails like these.

4. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    TFSource might give you a number to call but I don't think BBTS talks to anybody over the phone. Here's what happens if a preorder comes in on a cancelled card with BBTS. The status of your order becomes Pending, and you are given 9 days to update your payment information and complete the transaction. TFSource probably has a similar policy.

You know you're not the first person this has happened to, right? These companies are professionals. They can handle this just fine through email. They speak English very well too, so I think they will understand your situation without any difficulty.