Sister really ill. please read and help if you can.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by warriorpriest, Oct 4, 2012.

1. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    UPDATE 11/24 Wow sorry it has been almost a month since i posted an update. Sorry. I know a lot of you are wondering how things are with my sister. Well I am glad to say she is out of ICU. She is not out of the woods yet but being out of ICU is a HUGE start. She is even talking, breather on her own, eating on her own, and able to move a little. The doctors says she has a lot of physical therapy to go through and it will be a long road still to trave but it is a very good sign she is doing as well as she is. A true blessing. Thank you everyone for your continued support in this hard time. And thank you everyone for the prayers and warm wishes.

UPDATE 10/19 Man where to begin....... A lot has happened in the last few days. I meant to update it sooner. My sister is no better off. Her doctor had to put her on dialysis. He said she is the sickest person in her town right now. Sorry I do not feel completely comfortable saying the name of the town. She like a roller coaster right now and every time her health drops it drops severely. They are trying new antibiotics yet again along with some steroids to try to help her lungs. A few of the doctors helping her do not seem so optimistic. One said she would be luckily o live through the night. That was two nights ago.

I want to thank everyone for their constant thoughts and prayers. I also want to thank all my friends on her for being so supportive with their thoughts, love, and kindness. It truly meals a lot to me. Again thank you everyone for being so kind and generous.
    WP

UPDATE 10/12 Heavy heart to say this but my Sister has take a turn for the worst again. Her Kidneys are not working properly nor are her intestines. She has not went to the bathroom in almost a week. Her fever will not go down. At this point it is not looking good. I ask that anyone that can help please buy from my sales list. I almost have enough to cover my bills and gas while i go but I am still some what short of what I need to make sure that all will be taken care of.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...ines-huge-list-non-tf-constantly-updated.html
    PM or email me at warriorpriest@aol.com.

Please also keep us in your prayers. At this time we are more worried now about her then when I first posted about her being ill.
    Thank you,
    WP

UPDATE 10/8 My sister is a little more stable. She is still on the ventilator. She is being feed through a tube in he stomach but she is alive. They are still trying to clear up the pneumonia in her lungs. Various antibiotics just do not seen to be working so they keep switching the meds. they had to put a stint into her, which is like a super IV of sorts. A lot better to give meds and draw blood then a regular IV. At this rate her chances are improving day by day. I want to again thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully she will pull through, even though it is still soon to tell.

UPDATE 10/6 My sister is a little more stable but she is still in bad shape. I thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts. My family thanks you. At this point though she still still in serious condition. I also want to thank everyone that has made even a small purchase from me. It will help in a big way. I also ask if there is anyone else able to help please do. Get a TF and help out a fellow board member. My sales thread is in my signature and I open to offers. Again thank you everyone for your support and prayers.

As some of you know I lost a Sister when she was 8 to Cystic Fibrosis. Those that helped out with the charity auctions I did a few years ago would remember that. Some of you may also remember that my other sister also has the disease as well. She is currently in ICU in GA. most of us in the family and Doctors included believe she may not pull through. I ask that any of you that believe in a higher power please pray for my family. I lost one sister to this disease and it is hearth wrecking to know I am so close to losing my other sister to it as well. We hope she pulls through. She has pneumonia in both her lungs, her oxygen levels are dangerously low, he CO2 levels way too high, and her heart is beating over 120 beats per minute.

I am letting everyone know this for two reasons.
    1) prayers. If you believe in a higher power again please say a prayer for us or at least keep us in your thoughts and wishes.
    2) If she does pass I will need to go to GA. Something right now with me just getting over being ill myself I cannot do without help. I am not asking for handouts. however if you where wanting to add to you collection of toys please fell free to browse my sales thread in my signature.

Thank you everyone.
    WP

PS to all my friends that I have spoken to in the last few days, thank you for the warm wishes and prayers.

2. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll pray for you.

3. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My prayers are sent to you, your sister, and family.

4. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    thank you.

Thank you my TF Sister. Call me later if you get a chance please.

5. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'm not a religious person but regardless, I send you my condolences.

6. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I send my prayers to you, your sister and your family. Hope she pulls through.

7. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    My thought and Prayers is out to your sister and your whole family. Keep strong, keep positive and support each other.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  8. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Sending you my prayers! I hope your sister pulls through, and I am also sending you and your family love and strength.

9. BDixonarts

BDixonarts Artist Colorist

News Credits:
    howdy bud, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

10. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

I prayed for your sister and family.

11. inferno4565

inferno4565 Master of Mudkips

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family man. I seriously wish you all the best.

12. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    I will pray for you all.

13. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

Your sister, you and your family will be in my thoughts. Be strong for your sister.

14. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Thank you everyone. Just found out that they found a blood clot in one of her lungs. I will keep everyone updated and again thank you for the prayers.

15. AnAutobot1985

AnAutobot1985 Well-Known Member

That awful man. CF sucks! I send you my best. I have had experience in the family with that terrible disease. Just be there for your sister as much as you can is all I can say. Hope for the best!

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Prayers for you and your family.

17. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

You have my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

18. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You've got my prayers my friend. Good luck, and I hope she makes it..

19. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    prayers for you and your family

20. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    what he said. you, your sister, and your family will be in my thoughts and wishes. hope she pulls through