Single worst episode in Transformers history.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    How can you not love "Mortal Combat on Dinobot Island", "The Giant Warrior Devastar" or "Unending Desperate Fighting"? :D 

2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    I love CiCM for all the wrong reasons -

Ultra Magnus playing with his own, "Leader-sized" constructicon toys...
    Broadside kicking people's asses....
    Errors galore for me to laugh at....
    Hot Spot filling in for someone else for a while....

it's hard to pick a bad one, because the crappy eps are fun to poke fun at... Maybe Carnival. It was just kinda boring. All they needed to do was drive to Africa or something to spruce up the craptacularity...

SOLAR NEEDLE FTW

3. Blurrz

Blurrz You're Breathtaking!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    That Armada Episode were the Kids steal the Space Mini-cons, and the Autobots are completely gimped and only Prime can find them. Honestly.. it was completetly lame. Even my love for the entire series can't even help me from liking that ep.

4. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Carnival is the single worst TF episode I have ever seen out of the single worst series that has been made imo. Carnival carried the cute kiddie and cut robot themes to a sickening climax. I was willing to put up with the kiddie up to that point but the story and other bad factors drove me away from the series until it was reshown in a marathon in which I watched the last episodes of the series.

5. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Theres a few episodes from G1 that I have to force myself to watch and I cant watch Armada at all. One of the worst things for me though was TFTM "86. I hated when all the best Autobots were killed in like the first 10 minutes and the horrible dance seen on Junkion.

6. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I think there's a special place in TF hell reserved for "The Low Road." The Predacons attack the Maximal base with beans, so Rhinox eats them all and farts, or some such nonsense.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Low Road is stupid yet fun to watch in a guilty pleasure sort of way. I figure the Mainframe animators needed the ep to work some of their Looney-Tunes needs out of their system. :) 

8. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Honestly, any episode in Armada gets my vote. I hated the animation style, I hated the voice acting in it, I hated the plot of the entire series.

9. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    City of Steel, Carnage in C minor, A Raider in King Arthur's Court, and the wild west one are IMO the worst G1 episodes. I'm not too fond of Energon either. Armada had its highlights, but most episodes up until the end sucked. BW & BM rocked. RID sucked. Cybertron was ok, but I prefer GF over Cybertron. The Jap series were decent enough if you disregard that they were more childish. I won't even watch Animated.

10. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

Another reason it is a kids show lol !!! I missed that episode though.I did not care for the Golden Lagoon that much either.I'm a Beachcomber fan but come on what kind of line is."oh my,Buh,Buh,Ba,Boo doo it's paradise"

11. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    my favorite part of armada carnival is where fred talks about hotdogs with ketchup.
    Then stains the other guys shirt.

been watching rid lately, go build team!
    But the worst episode of that series was where the autobots protect "grampa" a old steam engine. megatron thinks its a weapon and sends the silly predacons to find it.

good for rail racer fans as it develops one of the component characters, but this was
    pretty bland.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Are you kidding? That episode was a riot! Gas-Skunk in an army helmet and Sky-byte gets "poisoned". Plus, anything Darsscream does in beast mode is a combination of cute and hilarious. Especialy when he just lands on things and lays there.

But yeah, not the greatest.

Actually, the Predacons have nothing to do with the beans, however, Dinobot thinks that the Preds could use them as cover for an ambush. Him and Rattrap are out cutting them down when they're attacked, Rhinox goes out to save them and he's infected with Tarantulas' "Energon discharge virus", which basicaly makes him hicup or sneeze energon until there's none left in him and he dies. Long story short, DB na Rattrap go get the anti virus but Megs threatens to destroy it, Rhinox is left at base to and eats the beans to keep his energy up to, prolong his fate, howevcer he eats too much and when the virus finally goes in for the win, a giant mushroom fart erupts and the Maximals leave with the counter virus.

Esentialy a synopsis of that episode for your educational purposes.:D 

13. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Did I already vote for Girl Who Loved Powerglide?

That episode is probably the only one I just can't watch. I just did, and I ended up messing with the playback speed to keep myself interested. At ½ speed everyone sounds like they're drunk, and when Spike talks to that chick, he sounds like he's trying to make a move on her.

The DTV recap episodes of Victory look vaguely interesting.

Note the rare use of 'Victory' and 'interesting' in the same sentence

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    :lol 

15. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:

While I've become more of a lurker than a poster in the past few years, I have to refute this statement. As goofy as those two characters may be, "The Golden Lagoon" is one of the hands down best G1 episodes out there. And part of why it's so good is because of Beachcombers last line. It's one of the very few TF episodes that ends on a dark note. Plus, killer animation.

-LB

16. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I DID watch Armada. All 52 episodes of it. Don't get me wrong, it was okay, it's just that the first 39 episodes barely had any meaning whatsoever. Hell, if I recall, the whole plot of Armada was Autobots and Decepticons fighting over Minicons. But then they just pull from it and we get all these random subplots some fans don't give a shit about. And there's a SHITLOAD of errors in that show also (wrong voices, wrong names, wrong colors, continuity errors, new Minicons popping up without a backstory to them, need I go on?). The writers should have stuck with the main plot and have the TFs find all the Minicons, and then try to capture the other faction's Minicons to change the tide. So when it gets up to episode 40, 41, or 42, the original plot of Armada just gets shat upon and we get a new one barfed out: The Transformers fighting Unicron. Well, that's great, but what about the remaining Minicons that haven't been activated back on Earth? Well, the Autobots and Decepticons really seem to not care about them, they just want to go back to Cybertron, fight themselves, and ultimately destroy Unicron. Wow, what a shitty way to switch from one plot to another. But at least the last 12 or so episodes were decent.

17. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:

....nuthin he c'n do tha' *I* can't do...<burp> [/drunk]

18. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
  19. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I don't really know theres so many episodes too chose from errr...... anything envoling energon ironhide in the energon series

20. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I hated Call of the Primitives. Sure, the animation was superb, the episode was fun for the most part - but I can not accept that some little half pint alien dude was responsible for actually creating Unicron. It made Unicron less cool for me. Which, really, Unicron's coolness has really dropped these days anyway due to all of his overusage.

EDIT: If not that episode, then ALL of Armada. Armada is the one series I CAN NOT tolerate watching.