Sinestro Corps' Origins

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Predakwon, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember on the back of Some GL issues, it gave the origins of the main Sinestro Corps characters. Were those ever collected in a trade or what were the issues?

Thanks!

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IIRC, the individual issues were Green Lantern v4 #18 - 20 as back-ups to the Star Sapphire arc; there was also another back-up in the Superman Prime Special. As far as trade collection, I think GL 18 - 20 have been collected, but I'm not 100% certain.

3. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    According to this press release, those backup stories, along with all 4 Sinestro Corps one-shots, and a yet-to-be-released Secret Files will all be released in hardcover next June:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=139505

If you want that in paperback, you're going to be in for a wait. Considering that release also states that GL #1-6 is -finally- being released in paperback in May, it's going to take awhile before they get to the Sinestro War :( 

4. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks Aberration! HC is fine. I just didn't want to miss out on any of Sinestro War stories.