Since this Trilogy is ending, and Reboots are all the craze..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Apr 24, 2011.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Another reboot thread? Wow.

Honestly I at this point I don´t care much, but I would lol if we didn´t get a reboot.

2. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, I’m sure you did. And if you really did, then you know nothing about films and don’t deserve to watch them.

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I still want one more TF film after DOTM, that isn't a re-boot, and directed by Bay.

4. DarkCrow

DarkCrow New Member

I'd Love to see a full CGI type movie along the lines of Final Fantasy the spirit with (Graphically i mean not story)
    That'd just be awesome.

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only guarantees with this franchise is there will be a fourth movie (sooner than later, bank on it) and there will be a new 'reboot' thread every week until the fouth movie is announced.

6. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can we pleeeaseee stop with this "wanna reboot?" threads? Geez, can we just get through this first trilogy? It's just so annoying that there are talks of TF4 and reboots when the current trilogy hasnt even ended yet!!:banghead: 

7. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    it all depends if transformers prime flops then we may not see anything at all :(  but being relistic i would want them to wait 10 years at least give it the batman space treatment to be honest there is such thing as a franchise geting to big

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    agread

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

With the current Hollywood business model I'd say it's highly likely.

When is a tricky question because we have to see what happens with a summer over loaded with big action films. If the market can support a bumper crop of action films this summer then studios will keep pushing for as many as they can get. If the money isn't racked in then it might slow down the number of huge budget action films each year.

10. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

Erm, thanks to the few for posting about how reboot threads are always popping up..other people seemed alright to chat about it..no need to really come in and state something if so obvious. Thanks. :2c: 

11. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    this

12. Leonfreak

Leonfreak Banned

This

13. 420bot

420bot ******

Has anyone considered that Bay might be lying to us and the film actually ends on a massive cliffhanger, that'd be funny to me at least. Or at least leaves a door wide open for more films.

I can handle bs like that, but a lot of fans out there cannot.

Just b/c Shia's done don't mean Bay really is, you could always let his story end and continue the actual robot TF's story ya know, SINCE IT'S THEIR FUCKING MOVIE!

Look at what POTC 4 did, screw off all you over payed extra cast this is Cap'n Jack's film.

To me both At Worlds End and ROTF were terrible and the next films are obviously trying to save the franchises and send the fans an apology by means of a good film.

Will they succeed, find out this summer?!

14. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

That's a really good point, the first two movies were an eh factor because the movies are based on Transformers..yet it seemed he revolved it more about humans, personal matters and what not. It would be nicer to see it reversed, and the humans needing to be helped and rescued rather than them showing up to somehow destroy decepticons while autobots have a tough time.

I agree, also with the saving Franchise factor..Rumor that i've heard is they might be doing a PoC 4 o_O 

15. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Michael Bay needs to direct a super drama movie first, then come back to TF franchise when he knows how to tell a story :tongue: 

No need for reboot yet

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's always possible that Bay isn't being honest with us. A few examples out there where he's either lied about something or changed his statements later on.

17. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I don't think there will be a reboot, especially if this one does well. Remember, its the robots that are the stars, not Mr Bay. While I genuinely appreciate what he's done for the series (well mostly!) I really doubt joe public will give a hoot if Bay isn't attached to 4. I mean, is there even such a think as a hardcore Bay fan?

I doubt there'll be another live action movie for at least 3 years. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro wanted to keep the ball rolling and interest alive in the meantime with an all CG movie based on Transformers: Prime. That would be awesome.