since shockwave is the main villain

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Jun 16, 2010.

1. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    where does that leave megatron is he still gonna be decepticon leader.. or will he become galvatron i know he was that in ROTF but will he called galvatron

2. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess Megs will just end up playing second banana......again. That's all I can figure for the moment.

3. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

The people who are trying to remain spoiler free are going to love you.

4. Adiansyah

Adiansyah Well-Known Member

Shockwave rules Cybertron, Megatron attack him, we will see a fight between them just like in Marvel Comic, where Shockwave beat (or almost destroy) Megatron...

Megatron will return to earth with some Decepticon that still loyal to him, to seek the assistance of Optimus Prime, to take over Cybertron, to rule together just like before the civil war...

Shockwave may be will chase Megatron to earth..so the final battle will take place on earth.

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Shockwave better be bigger and stronger than Meg's if he's in TF3.

6. Shnomon

Shnomon Member

I'm guessing split in the Decepticons, Shockwave's more powerful army will overwhelm what is left of Megatron's, they escape to Earth(again) and there is either a 3-way battle or they join up with Prime for an uneasy alliance.

7. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    I would love a Decepticon civil war.

8. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I think he is a new villain as opposed to the main villain.

9. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Thanks for the spoiler....

10. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

I would have to go with this.

Although, I am not fully in tune with G1 mythos and all that, but I know Shockwave is big, scary and powerful.

Bay shows Megatron no love...:sly2: 

He seriously can't play 2nd string to another, can he?

I will try to put a few guesses.
    Shockwave is rogue and a huge threat, forcing the uneasy alliance others propose.
    Or Shockwave is tired of Megs getting walloped, and decides to take matters into his own hands.

Hope it's a good story.

11. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Well Megatron has been missing for a long time. Starscream has a small team or at least those looking for the Allspark.

Some Decepticons may not be as loyal of Megatron as Blackout, because he left them as a leader for the Allspark, and who would really want Starscream as a leader?

Yeah popularity points to Shockwave who took charge while they were gone.

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    All I know is Optimus will be disappointed because Shockwave doesn't have a face he can take.

I think a Decepticon civil war would be pretty good. Shockwave follows Optimus' transmission into space back to Earth and brings his own army with him. He and Megatron clash and Megatron is put down. Shockwave goes to town on Earth. Megatron is revived, by Starscream no less, because Screamer has also been kicked out for being less than loyal.
    Stuff happens, Sam saves the day again. Probably by poking Shockwave in his eye with a stick. Everyone hits the beach. Slow motion bikini shots everywhere.

13. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i think shockwave is a spy and finds a secret about something powerful. so he goes and betrays megatron and starts his own army (predacons maybe?). he goes out kills alot of humans to show his power. to get this new powerful thing he goes out and tries to kill both megatron and prime to make sure that he won't fail. big fight happens and alot of stuff dies. soon prime finds out about this secret thing from silverbolt because he was a seeker like jetfire. the thing is on cybertron and a big battle happens there. soon the is a big battle between superion and another drone devastator. towards the end the big powerful thing turns out to be omega supreme. shockwave finds him but is soon killed by megatron. then megatron activates omega supreme and tries to conquer cybertron but soon the autobots come in and stop him. then big ending stuff.

ya i typed to much and the story probably sucks because it was made in ten minutes.
    that just my idea on the movie.

14. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

That's my thought as well. We know that he's going to be a new villain in the movies and then people seem to be jumping to the conclusion that he's going be his G1 self to do what he would have done in the past.

At this point we don't know if he's going end up being something like Soundwave where a new Decepticon is hyped to the fans only for that character not to do much. Or like the movie trailers that hyped Devastator only for him to not do all that much.

Given the track record of the film for rewriting the personality of characters I'm not even sure what his personality might be like in the film.

15. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    And of course even if he is like the G1 version there's whether he'd be the cartoon or comic version. Naturally I'm hoping comic.

16. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I don't think Shockwave will be just another new Decepticon. Why would they have anounced his inclusion in the film then since he's never been iconic outside of the fanbase?

That said, I think he'll be leading his own faction and we'll get a Decepticon civil war all while Shockwave is trying to achieve his ultimate goal.

17. taylor_t

taylor_t ...a guitarmy of one.

It's always a good sign when Transformers start wearing makeup.

18. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Or rather a new-main villain, in the same way you could say that Starscream is one of the main villains alongside Megatron.

With the way they revealed the character being in the film, it does give the impression that he's going to do something significant to the plot, whatever that may be.
    More likely then not, Megatron will be in the film as the leader of the Decepticons. I wouldn't think that they're just bringing in Shockwave as a replacement for the Fallen's roll.
    I think Shockwave's roll to Meg will either be that he's like some kind of ultimate secret weapon that Meg brings to finally take out the autobots, or He'll show up, play Megatron as being loyal, and then try and usurp him as the new leader.

But those are just my guesses.

19. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    it would be awesome!

20. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    crap i will fix it. i typed it up so fast i was not really paying attention to my spelling. or ill let it go and say that shockwave is gay.