Simpsons Movie DVD

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by strscrm, Dec 15, 2007.

1. strscrm

strscrm GAME BOY ETERNITY

The Highlights:

When the movie is released on DVD on Tuesday, you'll be treated to a wonderful presentation of a mediocre film. Included on the DVD are deleted scenes; one that includes a very different Russ Cargill; and another of Patty and Selma at the DMV with the raving mob. There are also little treats like a video of the Simpsons spoofing American Idol as the judges being very harsh to Simon who apparently can't carry a tune. For Easter Eggs, in the menus for Special Features, Deleted Scenes, and Audio under Languages with trigger short videos of character development sketches and Homer messing with the THX scene. For fans who were wondering just what happened to their favorite show, Futurama, you'll be delighted to see that it lives again in the straight to DVD full-length feature, Futurama: Bender's Big Score. And finally, when playing the first commentary during the credits, the voice actors will reveal why they refer to 'sequel' as Maggie's first word. And as an added bonus, they reveal what the guy at the end cleaning up the theatre originally was meant to say. Instead of "I spent four years at theater school for this," it was meant to be "I wonder if people realize that we reuse this food?"

2. strscrm

strscrm GAME BOY ETERNITY

I am unsure if this will be the same on the Blu-Ray Disc release.