Minor/Repaint: simple E. divebomb tailwing/gun mod

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ZedzDead, May 5, 2007.

1. ZedzDead

ZedzDead decepticon sabatour

Ebay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i took a couple of the g1 stunticons mounted weapons and drilled some angled holes for the energon wing pegs, and superglued the energon star inside of the mounted guns for a perfect fit. and it looks great! this is the first step on a project to make laserbeak and buzzsaw. now if only someone could answer my post about how much acetone to add to the dye for these fellas, i'll be able to finish it.
    hope you guys like this, i havent seen this done anywhere else, thought i'd share it.

ZedzDead

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Cool! Where do the guns go in robot mode? Is there a good-looking link-point?

I've been planning to dye a couple of these figures into G1 Buzzsaw and Laserbeak colours for ages now... but the guns are a nice added touch.

3. ZedzDead

ZedzDead decepticon sabatour

Ebay:
    unfortunately, all you can do is take the energon wings out and put them on his arms, but i keep mine in this state always anyway. i got tired of my divebombs looking like they had shaved asses and no firepower.
    zedz

4. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks great so far. I can imagine what the final product will look like. Excellent idea.