Silly Things You've Said or Done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nachtsider, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I was enrolled in a computer class when I was about five or so. When I first met my tutor, he was wearing a dress shirt that said 'Calvin Klein' on the right chest, just above the pocket - it almost looked like a name tag. "Good afternoon, Mr. Klein," I greeted him, much to his amusement.

Have any of you done things just as silly, or more so? Share them here, if you please. :) 

2. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i was playing a card game during lunch at school once called punch your neighbor and when i had to get punched i yelled "Dick Titty Biscuits!" :lol 

(Punch your Neighbor is when each player is dealt one card per round and you can trade with the person to the right of you. when everyone is ready, everyone flips their cards and the one with the lowest card gets punched on the shoulder by the one who has the highest. if two people tie for the highest card, they both punch the person with the lowest and vice versa)

3. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't know about silly, but I've managed to walk into a closing automatic door at Walmart.

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Said? All the time, just can't think of anything right now. Done? At school I walk into walls all the time! I'll be talking to somebody (and I'm always on the edge of the corridor) and all of a sudden there's this wall in front of me! Glass walls especially always get me if I'm not paying too much attention. :wink:  I never get hurt from it, I just get myself and the others to laugh! :lol 

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    My ignorant self almost always manages to push doors marked "PULL" and vice versa :D 

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I loved computer class, but not so much because of the class itself... but rather because of the silly shit I'd get away with on a regular basis. One of my favorites was going in there early & swapping the mice so that you'd end up controlling the person to your left or whatever, and not once was I even suspected. :D 

Then in my photo class, I'd continually put masking tape inside the black maze thing that people would walk into, and one of my friends always got blamed for that shit because he had the bigger mouth about this kind of stuff. We also unscrewed stool seats so that people would fall off them, and one of my other buddies once glued like everything in shop class where it was, even the glue bottles.

Oh yeah, and then there was the time I took a dump in a urinal a few days before graduating grade 8. Actually now that I think about it, I did quite a lot of shit that ended up on South Park years later. I want my royalties.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my son loves babies and kids that are smaller than him, he always crouches down and says "hi baby, how are you doing baby? Tickle baby?' and then makes faces, well we were at the grocery store and there was a.......little person? dwarf? (what is the PC term?) in front of us in line...
    so my son (6 years old, autistic, 50" tall) goes up to the little person and goes "hi baby, tickle baby" and proceeds to make funny faces at him. I grabbed him and ran...totally abandoned my shopping cart. The guy pretty much ignored Tyler.

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Haha. If he had a youtube account, I'd probably sub.

9. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

waaaay too many for me to list

10. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    ive said tons of silly things, too many to even think of, but a silly thing i always do on accident is mix up my wording. If i dont think before i speak, i'll end up saying something either backwards or switch the front letters of the words. it's so freeking weird! usually it happens when i talk fast.

11. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

75% of the things I say could be considered silly or the opposite of serious.

12. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Nothing. I am an incredibly serious individual.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough with my original post. I'm looking for instances where people have hilariously, not-so-hilariously or embarrassingly goofed up.

14. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

I once pressed the eject button instead of the pause button on my CDJ right before the drop during a live mix. If that's not silly, I don't know what is.

15. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Oh God.

Alright. 6 months ago, I was tutoring someone to help her with her final exams to get past her first year of college. Turned out she thought I had a thing for her. I didn't even know...

So me being me...

Me: I have to talk to you about something. It's real important and about the two of us.

Her: Wait! Won't you get fired for such activity?!

Me: No. It's not highly practiced in my part time job. It's still highly looked down upon because of the connotations, but nothing serious. We'll get stared at for sure because I approached you about it. I don't think that we should talk about it in the library.

Her: Well...

The Next Day... She was dressed up all nice and stuff. I decided to give her the serious talk. Then I asked her "So since you're the only real person that understands, I was wondering if...". She cut me off and said: "621! I'm so glad you approached me with this question! I'll go out with you!"

Me: Huh?! I was thinking of whether or not you wanted to work in the library since you needed to find a job!

Her: .......Oh......

At that point, I think I pulled a gigantic asshole move for going on with my question...

16. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Since I've been drawing on the whiteboard at work a lot lately, a coworker asked me to draw something on his mini whiteboard. So yesterday, I decided to go ahead and do it. The line "makes about as much sense as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on" from Talladega Nights popped into my head. This is what he got:
    [​IMG]

17. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I asked a telemarketer trying to sell carpet if the carpet matched the drapes.

I recently yelled "WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME?" really loud at a crowded park with children everywhere.

I have a lot. Will post moar, maybe.

18. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Where do I start?

One thing was singing a lame Pirate song in a Camp fire sing along.

I have others but I don't really know how to describe.

19. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, that legitimately sounds like it could be in a romantic comedy or sitcom.

20. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    The sad part is that it took me 6 months to realize something about how everything flowed...