Silent Hill 2: Revelations

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Mako Crab, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Silent Hill 2 Official Movie Trailer

After 6 long years of waiting, this sequel is finally happening!! Comes out October 26th. The last time I got excited about a horror movie and also wound up loving it was the first Silent Hill. If the trailer is anything to go by, this one looks just as good as the first. Mako is a happy crab today. :D 

2. Tracer

Tracer _

News Credits:
  3. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

cannot wait, it does worry me the film looks a bit gimmicky, and almost like how they done the mortal kombat sequel

4. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's sad to see this film jump on the 3D bandwagon. It doesn't help that the director is the same guy that did RE: Afterlife. Yay, 3D. But I know that the guy wanted to stay as true to the games and the first film as possible, so he went out of his way to get all the same artists, set designers, and creative people from the first movie to work on this one. So that right there gives me lots of hope that this won't be a simple cash-grab like the RE movies. That, and no one seems terribly interested in releasing a new SH movie every single year like clockwork. If I have to wait 6 years between sequels to get quality movies, I'd rather do that than have 5 mediocre ones.

5. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

that is a relief, I do not blame them for wanting 3D, as they will want to make the money back, and they probably feel in only 2D they will not make the money back. It does give me hope, if he has gone out of his way to keep the essence of the silent hill series. It does worry me he has been part of that piece of shit resident evil movie series. But that is mostly down to anderson, but Halloween my fave time of the year, looks like it has a couple of fun films coming up, over that month

6. Primal1987

Primal1987 Creator Of The OptiBrony

News Credits:
    Paul WS Anderson had nothing to do with this movie. Michael J. Bassett is the director, and didn't direct any of the Resident Evil movies.

7. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Huh. Thought I heard he did. Oh well. That just gives me more hope for Silent Hill

8. Keroshino

Keroshino Lovable Clod!

News Credits: