1. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

Would you have liked to see him in more episodes? I think they at least should've kept him alive until the season finale before offing him. I just feel like the paring of Silas and Breakdown was a big waste, and could have been fleshed out more. It would have been nice to see how the decepticons (especially Knockout), would have coped with their once fellow comrade now being used as nothing more than life-support for Silas.

How do the rest of you feel about this?

2. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree that a huge build up of Silas and Mech and in the end he became nothing but a one shot wonder. Hopefully the story isn't over and he's in stasis somewhere..

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Or locked up in Knock Out's buffing chamber, whichever.

4. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Maybe he will break out and steal some tech for MECH ( hey that ryhmed ) and make them stronger.

5. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Personally, I disliked the character as he was so I'm glad he was scrapped so soon.

6. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I would have liked for silas and mech to build exo type suits where they can fit in and go toe to toe with the transformers.

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    It's likely that he's being kept alive for experements about how to perhaps in a twisted way control humans through building machine parts in them Borg style then Silas escapes in a makeshift body then finds a way into the place where Nemesis Prime is kept and attaches himself into it and have a new body or just escape in his Breakdown body either way works.

8. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I think he's dead by this point.

Since Megatron has the hammer, I wouldn't be shocked if Knockout does not try to trick him into making something that could bring Breakdown back.

9. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Doesn't really bother me. Silas got his comeuppance.

10. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    If he is alive, I hope he realizes that after killing his men and almost being killed by the 'Cons, he'll realize he's screwed and decides to join Team Prime. The most he's done to piss the Autobots off is take Bumblebee's t-cog which I'm sure he could quickly be forgiven for. Well then there's also Damocles I guess but it didn't do any significant damage other than dooming Raf's house and its occupants. Don't ask why I keep wishing for faction-switching. I've just always been a fan of the concept of betrayal, both good and bad. It's also happened to me too many times to count.

11. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I personally like him dead and the story arc being over. Knock Out could have learned something about humans from his study of Silas to get at the humans somehow and that could come up later. But I do think it should have been concluded in two episodes, not just one. It was rather abrupt in my opinion.

12. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They spent all that time building up MECH on the sidelines and the potential for their experiments and discoveries only to have their leader eliminate them and end up 'dead' himself in the same ep? As well as scrapping his doomsday device completely and them never really doing anyhting to get Nemesis Prime back?

I really wish he didn't 'die' and is still around to bring more havoc, seems like a waste that he was going to be so crucial and is just gone like that.

13. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

Knock Out strikes me as the kind of guy who wouldn't follow orders exactly. I could see him dissecting Cylas and putting him into maybe a modified vehicon or something. Breakdown was KO's close friend, even if it wasn't his mind he could very easily have trouble tearing apart Breakdown's body. I doubt he would out right kill him, Cylas could still come back

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    By the way, I thought we were all gonna quit using that ridiculous name.

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Honestly, this is my guess. I know TFP has a record of dropping the ball, but I mean, this is a pretty big story point to leave unresolved. "Being dragged off into the shadows" is rather ambiguous. They have the leader of the second big antagonist group of the show...in a corpse of one of their former members...that basically teamed up with them and failed...and then was hauled off to who-knows-where. I can't see them not coming back to that. I'm half-expecting one of the next few episodes to start off with Knockout, with Silasdown on the operating table, while Knockout brags about his skills, or interrogates Silasdown or something. Maybe cutting back to that once more before the next big MECH/Silasdown-focused episode. Just my guess, though.

16. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yes.

Only because the entire story arc was filler. Seriously, all these little keys for a filler episode. What was accomplished for the plot with this?

Yeah, me too. We should call Silas "Silas" and Silas-Breakdown should be Cylas.

17. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

Knockout and BD weren't exactly friends, more like partners, but not friends

And knowing Knockout's sadistic tendencies, he's going to have no problem tearing apart breakdown's body

Just my guess

18. Flexx Ark

Flexx Ark Cyberverse Completionist

News Credits:
    With the direction the show appears to be going in, there may not be much room for Silas/Mech.

19. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

There isn't that many cons left really, there was always space for Cylas.

20. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I personally liked the way all of that played out. I especially like Megatron's response to Silas' "best offer". I like Breakdown more anyways, too.

I'm finished with the story of Mech for Transformers: Prime. It's time to move on.