Sign here if you beat Twilight Princess! (SPOILERS!!!!)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by onesock, Dec 14, 2006.

1. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Beat it at about 11:00 this morning. All heart pieces. No guides/help.

And what a freaking sad ending. I was almost in tears...But let's pretend I didn't type that...

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    I beat it. Loved it, but I'm on the fence about the ending. I feel it was lacking even though it set up Wind Waker perfectly, with Link leaving Hyrule and all. But still, I feel like there should have been more.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Beat it last week. 19 of 20 hearts, all golden bugs, 100 quiver arrow, all bomb bag upgrades, etc. Cave of Ordeal's was hella fun.

It was great, but I'm still not sure what to do now. I want another really engaging and engrossing game to play. Been thinking of doing Windwaker or OoT again. Mostly been playing Excite Truck. Fun game, but no depth or story.

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish they would have left enough open for another game with this Link.

I mean, Midna's gone FOREVER, him and Zelda are together, and Ganondorf was killed. Quite awesomely, I might add.

5. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

It shouldn't be long before Metroid Prime 3 is out. That promises to be very engaging and engrossing. I've always seen Metroid and Zelda as sister franchises. Similar game concepts in radically different packaging.

6. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I beat it about two weeks ago on a Monday I think but I'm not sure. Haven't got everything yet but I may go back one day and do that. I must say I really love the game. I was a little disappointed in the ending but not too bad, would have been nice to see a little more of Zelda and Link together. The fight with Ganondorf on Epona with Zelda was cool was well as the possessed Zelda.

I would like to see a direct sequel to this Zelda. I would also like to see a bigger Malo Mart. He was my favorite of the kids from Ordon. The story was great.

7. DevilzFan

I wouldn't mind a Metroid along the lines of the original or SNES one, but I've not cared for the 3D First Person Shooter Metroid's at all. Not a fan of console FPS's at all for that matter. :( 

8. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Beat it just now. About 44 hours. 15 hearts. Still a ton of stuff I didn't do. Gotta go find those bugs and go fishing.

9. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i havent been on it much only about 5 or 6 hours i don't seem to be able to find the time i brought that gamecube promotional disc the other day though so i can play ocarina of time and majoras mask, i haven't played either of them before, how would you say they rate alongside twilight princess?

10. DevilzFan

Up until November 19th, Ocarina of Time was the single best video game ever made.
    On November 19th, that honor moved to Twilight Princess. Both games are fantastic, and fairly similiar. Which is a great thing.

Majora's Mask on the other hand, I really didn't enjoy much. I felt it was a rather lackluster followup to Ocarina. It's the only Zelda game to this day that I haven't bothered completing. It's still a decent game, but it just didn't do it for me personally.

11. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :eek: 

Majora's Mask was tied for Ocarina of Time for me.

I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

12. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Agreed. Too many mini-quests, not enough dungeons, and too much just plain weirdness that doesn't help the game any.

13. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I really enjoyed Majora's Mask. The storyline was much darker than OoT which I liked. I mean Link had to save the world from the freakin apocolypse pretty much. And in only 3 days? Healing a dying Zora's soul just to be able to become him? That was freakin awesome! But as someone else said, too many sidequests and not enough temples. But you are rewarded for getting all the masks with one of the coolest Links ever, Fierce Deity Link. Overall a great game, but not as great as OoT.

I beat TP somtime last week. With no FAQ, 18 and 3/5 hearts, 24 bugs, , 3 bomb bags, magic armor, about 34 Poes IIRC.
    That last level in the Cave of Ordeals was freakin tough. That Magic Armor was a life saver. I just finished getting the rest of the Poes with a FAQ, you get the same prize as the Gold Skulltulas in OoT, 200 rupees anytime you want. So I spent yesterday beating that Rollgoal mini game at the fishing hut (argh those last 2 levels pissed me off) and caught myself a 27" Hylian Loach. It goes in the fish tank with the rest of the stuff you've caught and you get a picture of yourself holding it on the wall.

Now who else thinks they really need to add voice acting to Zelda? If they wanna keep Link a mute that's fine but give the other characters voice actors. It really brings the characters to life IMO.

14. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Definately.

But Link isn't mute. When he falls, he screams. And when characters ask his name, he tells them, you just don't hear it.

And he talked in the TV Show.

15. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I don't literally mean he's a mute lol. I just meant if they want to keep Link from actually talking then I wouldn't care so much. If they gave him a voce that'd be great, same for the rest of the game.

And the TV show was retarded lol.

"Hey Princess you're looking especially from this view" a little perverted for a kids cartoon no?

And the ever so annoying "Excuuuuuuuse me Princess"

16. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    So uh, anyone else think that this was going to Vocie Acting? I mean, everyones mouth moves.... I think VA was seriously considered for this game at first.

17. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I may go back and complete the side-quests and other such things after Christmas. My brother got me the $30 Prima hint book as a gift. A very awesome collectible to go with the game, and I haven't even opened it yet. I thought it was going to be his but he is ordering one later.

18. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One thing before you do the quests.

CAVE OF ORDEALS=PAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN.

I just beat it 20 minutes ago. Make sure you have all 4 bottles!

19. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Easier with the Magic Armor plus a full wallet of 1000. Only needed to use 1 blue potion with it.

20. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude. I didn't use the magic armor until the last room. I had 1000 in my wallet. Stupid magic armor drained SO much, mid battle, I ran out of money.

Magic Armor costs way too much, and seldom used. Like a PSP.