Digibash: Sigma Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've edited my first post. I've fixed one tiny detail that was begining to bug me. It looks a little better to me now.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Little update. Here's what I would do to his minicon if I were to do this bash. I haven't come up with a name for him yet. What do you guys think?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Little update. Here's what I would do to his minicon if I were to do this bash. I haven't come up with a name for him yet. What do you guys think?

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update. I've done a digibash of his bigger robot mode, and I've added it and the picture of his minicon to my first post.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update. I've done a digibash of his bigger robot mode, and I've added it and the picture of his minicon to my first post.

6. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Battle mode is really sweet, and the colors of his axe are very nicely distributed. Im not feeling the colors of drill bit though, the green seems to be a little flashy and bright for the mini con though

7. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Battle mode is really sweet, and the colors of his axe are very nicely distributed. Im not feeling the colors of drill bit though, the green seems to be a little flashy and bright for the mini con though

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    lol, thanks. That green on him is going to be like the green on Sigma when and if I actually do the bash.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    lol, thanks. That green on him is going to be like the green on Sigma when and if I actually do the bash.

10. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I tried that lightener stuff before and had zero success with it.

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I tried that lightener stuff before and had zero success with it.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmmm....Ok. My plan for this kitbash, if I get the funds to do it, is to have all the green parts in my digibash be the same darker green(like on the arms). I'm not sure how good painting the connections would be. I might have to find someone who's dealt with those kind of connections while kitbashing something.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmmm....Ok. My plan for this kitbash, if I get the funds to do it, is to have all the green parts in my digibash be the same darker green(like on the arms). I'm not sure how good painting the connections would be. I might have to find someone who's dealt with those kind of connections while kitbashing something.

14. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm, well good luck my friend

15. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm, well good luck my friend

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. Like I've said before, the only thing holding me back from getting Metroplex to do this to, is money. I've got more stuff to get with the little spending cash that I get, like Re. Soundwave and the UM vs. SW 2-pack. What sucks is tht Walmart still has him for 40 bucks, and hasn't put him on clearance yet. Peace out.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. Like I've said before, the only thing holding me back from getting Metroplex to do this to, is money. I've got more stuff to get with the little spending cash that I get, like Re. Soundwave and the UM vs. SW 2-pack. What sucks is tht Walmart still has him for 40 bucks, and hasn't put him on clearance yet. Peace out.

18. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I haven't tried it out on TFs yet (though, I plan on it, when I start my first KB), but Automotive paint is amazing. I sprayed it on a Jango Fett helmet (for a costume I still have yet to finish), and it's waterproof, and is really hard to scratch off (obivously, if you use something sharp & metal...). It pretty much became the plastic. I was hoping it would do the same to TF plastic, so joints could be matched without fear of chipping.

What is "paint.net"? I typed it in and got "Warren paint & Color Co.". That digibash is amazing, and I need to learn how to do that. My DB's look like garbage... :( 

19. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I haven't tried it out on TFs yet (though, I plan on it, when I start my first KB), but Automotive paint is amazing. I sprayed it on a Jango Fett helmet (for a costume I still have yet to finish), and it's waterproof, and is really hard to scratch off (obivously, if you use something sharp & metal...). It pretty much became the plastic. I was hoping it would do the same to TF plastic, so joints could be matched without fear of chipping.

What is "paint.net"? I typed it in and got "Warren paint & Color Co.". That digibash is amazing, and I need to learn how to do that. My DB's look like garbage... :( 

20. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html