Digibash: Sigma Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I've been toying around with coming up with a kitbash of Me if I was a TF. I think this one might actually do it. I'll have to try and come up with a bio for him. I might actually do this if I can gather the funds to do so. I've only done his "Brute" mode so far, and I'll probably not do any other digibash's of him after this. I might see if I can ask someone to wright up a bio for him, using a list of things that describe him that I can come up with. I'm not a good wrighter, lol. What do you guys think? Peace out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    looks sweet. I would think those connectors in the legs and other places like it would pose a problem in turning green though.. they're too dark to dye, and the paint will certainly wear off if you TF him.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    looks sweet. I would think those connectors in the legs and other places like it would pose a problem in turning green though.. they're too dark to dye, and the paint will certainly wear off if you TF him.

4. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm great job, those colors look extremely well on him. By the way, what program did you use?

5. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm great job, those colors look extremely well on him. By the way, what program did you use?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I used paint.net. I'd rather use photoshop, because I'm used to the way that program works, but paint.net will work for me in the mean time. As for the conections there, I have no idea how I'm going to change the color on those. I've only ever seen one full out repaint of this mold, and they didn't touch those on it. I was looking at the dye a couple of weeks ago, and they have this dye lightener stuff that is suppost to lighten something before you go and dye it. I'm not sure if it would work on plastic, but I might give it a try. Peace out.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I used paint.net. I'd rather use photoshop, because I'm used to the way that program works, but paint.net will work for me in the mean time. As for the conections there, I have no idea how I'm going to change the color on those. I've only ever seen one full out repaint of this mold, and they didn't touch those on it. I was looking at the dye a couple of weeks ago, and they have this dye lightener stuff that is suppost to lighten something before you go and dye it. I'm not sure if it would work on plastic, but I might give it a try. Peace out.

8. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow, thats actually really good. good job!

a lil too much white for my taste tho. also could use a thrid color. like a red or yellow or something as highlight.

9. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow, thats actually really good. good job!

a lil too much white for my taste tho. also could use a thrid color. like a red or yellow or something as highlight.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I've been thinking about changing the white on him to a grey color. What looks like grey on there now, that used to be gold, is supposed to be silver. I might add some red details to him. The only thing holding me back from doing this is low funds and the fact that my local Walmart still has him for 40 bucks. Peace out.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I've been thinking about changing the white on him to a grey color. What looks like grey on there now, that used to be gold, is supposed to be silver. I might add some red details to him. The only thing holding me back from doing this is low funds and the fact that my local Walmart still has him for 40 bucks. Peace out.

12. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Dude add some gold outllinings to some parts.

13. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Dude add some gold outllinings to some parts.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Gold is one color that I don't plan on putting on this.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Gold is one color that I don't plan on putting on this.

16. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    i htink the colours are great as they are

17. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    i htink the colours are great as they are

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks man. Coming from you, that means a lot. I noticed that when I was done with it yesterday, that he looked more Scottish, which makes his accent in the show make more sense, lol. I'm still working on some stuff for his bio. I might be able to post that stuff in a couple of days. Peace out.

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks man. Coming from you, that means a lot. I noticed that when I was done with it yesterday, that he looked more Scottish, which makes his accent in the show make more sense, lol. I'm still working on some stuff for his bio. I might be able to post that stuff in a couple of days. Peace out.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've edited my first post. I've fixed one tiny detail that was begining to bug me. It looks a little better to me now.