Digibash: Sigma Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hi all. Yet another digibash of mine that I'm planning on turning into a kitbash. I'm going to wait for the weather to get better, so the painting will go well, but I've decided to make some digibashes to get some ideas for the details for when I do the actually kitbashing. This one is a custom character that I'm currently coming up with, based on myself. I've been thinking about this one since I found out about kitbashing, but I've never really found a good mld for it. The Classics BB mold has happened to come the closest to what I would look like if I was a TF. As you can see, he's going to be a part of the Dinobots, but doesn't have a dino alt mode. I'll cover that in detail in the background story that I'm working on. I'm going to change the paint apps up a bit, but I've done a basic digibash to see what the colors and new head will look like on the mold. Comments/criticisms/ideas are welcom, just be civil and understanding please. Thanks for looking. Peace out.

Bot mode-
    [​IMG]

Alt mode-
    [​IMG]

2. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

nice!!!!!:rock 

(p.s awsome sig!!!!!)

3. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Grimlock would like a moment of your time out back. :p 

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that there is also a good reason for using Grimlock's head for this, but that will be dealt with in detail in the back story that I'm working on. I should aslo mention that the yello/tan like color will be gold in the actual kitbash. Thanks for the comments. Peace out.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    It looks to me like you're 'bashing your own version of grimlock because not only is it the same head, but its even the same color scheme.

6. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

I think if you want it to be a different character you should make some major changes. This looks like classics Grimlock meets altinators.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool idea!

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I can see it as Grimmies' kid, but not as Grimlock himself. Nice job on the digibash though, you pulled it off well. Plus i'd by it

Grimlock should be what's in your sig imo

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks for the comments guys. I'm not done with his bio/backstory yet, but I'll post some of the important parts to it that should explain some of the stuff about him. I haven't had much time to work on his paint apps lately, but their going to change from that.

-Closest known relative to Grimlock, aka similar formating or whatever you want to call it.
    -Only TF that can completely understand what Grimlock is talking about.
    -Was made to be the scientist of the Dinobots, aka more about the brains than the brawn.
    -Was separated from the group when attached while traveling in space.
    -BB and Cliffjumper were designed around what remaind of his blueprints.
    -Floated threw space unconcious until crashing on Earth's Moon, where he was later found.
    -Scanned a car instead of a dinosaur, because he thought it would be more useful, and more of a disquise in the modern world.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Peace out.