Non-TF: Sigma 6 customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lt. Faceless, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

My Crimson guard immotal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My special weapons IG.I took a armor pad off of my other IG and gave it to this guy.I also took the rocket mounts off the IG guns and glued them to his back pack and gave him Destros rockets and laucher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last but not least,my fav. one.I give you Lt. Faceless,alley viper commander.
    [​IMG]
    For his helmet i used a Para Duke helmet and cut out the face and fit a Firefly mask over top of it.
    [​IMG]
    I took inferno's backpack and cut off the lights.
    [​IMG]
    His sheild is from lockdown.The yellow and silver were a test run,it will be painted all black.
    [​IMG]
    This is the backpack set up altogether.The helmet fits on the top of the tank and the sheild handle fits perfect into his axe holder.
    [​IMG]
    A shot of him all suited up and a close up of his helmet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If i ever get my Wild Weasel custom done,i'll post pics of him.Until then,enjoy.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I really like that Faceless one.

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I love the weapons that came with these guys. I am working with 2 Artic Duke rifles and 1 Destro Rocket launcher right now. Cool work, bro.

4. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Thanks guys.
    I'm glad you like him Redline,he almost wasn't.I cut the helmet up for a serpentor custom but didn't like the outcome.Once i seen how good the firefly mask slide over it,That was all she wrote.