2D Artwork: SIG Updated, Complete

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Nemesis Predaking, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    I finally finished my SIG. It took me 4 different versions and the better part of the night to complete, But I'm really happy with the way it came out. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks to Kjeevahh & Drax for there input. Don't hold back I'm looking for honest feedback.

[​IMG]

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    looks great to me, try fiddling with the brightness and contrast to make it look a bit more dramatic.. ie. saturdation down, brightnes down, and contrast up. or messing with the 'more options' panel in shadow/highlights if you have CS2 would do the trick even better. where did you get the image from? did you draw it?

3. Nemesis Predaking

News Credits:
    Bump, Updated

4. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    i like the second one, the top one is a bit hard to see though.. if you try and arrange / make the background so that the dark bits of it are behind the light bits of the robot and the light bits are behind the dark bits of the robot it'll make it stand out more, see my sig for an example

5. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

I like the second one since the colors on the king seem to be like great. Perhaps you should enlarge him, and put the background from the first one in it including the decepticon logo except just move the logo to the left of the sig. Damn dude but those are pretty baddasss. The last one is pretty kool but it looks more like that fish combiner, sorry im not too good with names

6. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    king poseidon.

also nem, if you right-click on your text layer and click on blending options, you can apply a stroke (outline) or an outer glow or a drop-shadow, that will help keep it distinct from the background. also it would look better if if your robots were like the first one, ie. not all colours.. so say take the third bot and replace the green with black, by selecting it all, turning the saturation down, and turning down teh brightness and turning up the contrast.

having fun?

7. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

there you go king poseidon! but yeea his avatar is pretty kool

8. Nemesis Predaking

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. i'll have to try some of those things out

9. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    the important question is

did you have fun doing it

10. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

How can it not be fun, creating one's own pics is fcking so awesome and the final feeling is extremely rewarding. Hey man, by far one of the best sigs ive seen, you did such a good job with the positioning of the items. Also, i am very fond of the background its just great. Once again id like to say that you did a great job dude .. kudos to you my friend youre good enough to start doing requests for people if you have time that is.^^

11. Nemesis Predaking

News Credits:
    I had a blast making my sig. thanks again guys for the input. I don't know if i'm ready to make sigs for others. Maybe after april 15th when i come off my winter shifts at work, I will have had more time with photoshop & more free time at home. Then maybe I can possably lend a hand to Kjeevahh & Poho. That is if they would like my help. The 2 of them are by far better then I am.

12. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    nice work bud! i like it a lot. and anyone who wants to share our workload is more than welcome. although i must say, not a lot of requests lately.

13. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Well preda, by the last sig you could say youre getting there. That sig im telling you worked out really good. Also Poho, its because in those like 40 something pages of the "original sig" thread you guys practically did a sig for everyone in this thread. Those requests came and went faster than paris hiltons sex tapes.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That was... uncalled for.

Also, I know it's not really sig related, but could someone fix the picture I made in the "Split lip and E-brake" thread? I have zero PS experience and could use a hand.

15. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Yea eventhough it was uncalled for, it got the point across.