sig request

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by JinraiPrime, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

This actually works? People that generous? we shall see...

Can someone please make me a sig using nemmy prime/Scourge put Jinrai Prime somewhere in the sig and possibly a japanese sigil for 'sky' burning on a part of his body? Any help would be mucho appreciated as my photoshop skills are somewhere between none and inept.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    dont forget you asked for 'jinrai prime' not 'god jinrai prime'! no going back now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    i got your private message, i do these as a bit of fun on my laptop while im on the bus on the to / from work (that's why they are often a bit rough around the edges, as im doing them using a crappy touchpad whilst the bus is bouncing all over the place.. the bus does have free wireless internet on it though so i cant really complain), to wind down from my stressful design job... doing alterations to the original brief is the kind of crap i ahve to put up with from stakeholders on a daily basis so chances of getting alterations out of me for a sig are pretty slim, however it's monday morning and i havent got to work yet so im still in a good mood, so here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

original nem art by ... errrr some dude, just search for nemesis prime on deviant art

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.