Sideways77

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Wollstone, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Not recommended. He/she spammed my thread with numerous questions despite my rule requesting all deals be dealt through PMs and continued to do so after I requested directly that we continue through PM.

Despite that, he/she showed an interest in a figure and we came to a deal. I requested he/she send the information through PM to finalize the deal and placed the figure on hold until then. Didn't receive a word for a few days. Checked my thread and sure enough, he/she reneged via a post there.

Needless to say, the experience left me slightly annoyed.

2. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I did a trade with this person before I read his feedback. My feedback is netural. I did get my figure however he had me beliving that my figure was shipped on a saturday and keep saying he could not find the tracking. In reality the figure was not mailed till wedsday dec 15. He said it was due to weather I can't say it was not but I am not happy with being told it was shippe on X day and worried my figure is missing just to finally get the tracking 5 days later and see that it was mailed on that day.

I did get my figure but I am not happy with being run around if he has said the weather was bad I would have understood and been willing to wait for him to ship.

3. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

After some initial delays, I was able to complete my transaction with Sideways77. No real problems per se. It probably helps that I was selling rather than buying, and it wasn't urgent for me to sell this item or anything.

4. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

Finally completed a deal with him. Got a little bit of a run around, again, but was able to finalize a $17 deal. Should hold off bumping b/s/t thread until you are ready to proceed with offers. JMHO....

5. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sold him some movie figures paid fast easy to deal with

6. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    great trader. Friendly and great person to deal with. Thank you.