sideways hot pursuit sequence(spoilers...maybe)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krade, Apr 28, 2009.

1. krade

krade Well-Known Member

we all know that its part of the opening sequence,but the reason for his scene is not clear.

what if sideways was on a mission to get the allspark piece?

at first it would be soundwave who discover there is still a shard from the allspark and he also discover the location of megatron and send ravage using a mini-sub mode to locate him.he need the shard to revive megatron.

we know that the shard is kept on a secret u.s base,this base could be in china and chickbots were guardian at this base.N.E.S.T coming from every aside of ironhide leading the team,sideways made his ways to an old facility where demolishor is waiting.

at the end of that sequence,decepticons are now owner of the shard.

starscream who get no interest in seeing megatron return seek to steal the allspark shard to is own purpose,awake someone who will give him absolute power,THE FALLEN!

it's just a try,so dont' be to hard with me;) 

2. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

shard not shred
    are the autobots not just hunting decepticons that are hiding all over the place, i doubt that if its at the start of the movie they'll just hop into it so quickly

3. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

Well somehow Sam ends up with the Allspark fragment and it awakens Jetfire (per the leaked callsheet)....so I'm doubting the Shanghai intro scene has much of anything to do with the fragment. Based on how the alliance comics ended and the first chapter of the ROTF novelization, I'm expecting the intro scene to just be a jump back into what the Autobots have been up to since the last movie and introduction to the new bots...i.e. hunting down any Decepticons on earth...though I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Decepticons in said scene makes a comment hinting at why the Cons are still appearing on earth.

4. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

arnt some of the early decepticons that came to earth hiding in shanghai under the protection of demolisher?

Im sure i read it on the toybox for demolisher. Because every decepticon that came to earth was being killed by the humans/ironhide/prime.

I really dont see sideways surviving that scene tho. And demolisher is going to rip shit up and come back at the end of the movie even more powerfull as devestator

5. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    SPOILERS*
    highlight below
    The autobots hold the shard at the NEST base, Swideways is spotted in China along with Demolisher at the HQ(nest base) and the Autobots "roll out" and head to Asia to destroy them. -IDW TF Alliance, Chromia and Sideswipe are newly arrived and Bumblebee is headed back to Princeton to let Sam know he is in danger.

6. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Spoliers