Sideswipe

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Was he the new 2nd in command after Ironhide died? Cause I noticed he became more mature and more responsible since ROTF. I like the fact how he was giving orders when Prime wasn't there like saying to Ratchet " Ratchet cover high" and he also threw orders like " Autobots attack " something Ironhide was doing when he was alive.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There were like two other threads that turned into an argument debating if he was second in command or if Ratchet was.

I take the side that Sideswipe was second in command. They seemed to make a point of him giving orders multiple times and Ratchet still mostly functions as a medic more than commanding other Autobots.

3. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

I really think he is and no im not saying that cuz hes my fav char. But it's because of all that we saw of him being proof enough like giving orders to the Autobots and Wheeljack and Ratchet. Ratchet should keep his job as being the Autobot Medic, 2 very intense and busy jobs would be too much don't you think ?

4. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I dont think either were. I think the chain of command was less militaristic and more band of brothers. They were too busy being murdered to care about who was in charge, so honor code takes over.

5. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    He might be.