Sideswipe, Mirage, Thrust etc

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Tampalicious, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I am lookin for the following "classics" figs, played with condition is fine, but I'd like to be aware of any loose arms, legs etc:

Sideswipe
    Mirage
    Thrust
    Ramjet
    Skywarp (KO seekers are acceptable)
    Tankor I only need the robot, I have his guns
    Windcharger (opened and played with is quite alright)

There are more but these will do for now. Please PM with offers, a nice group purchase would be optimal

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Are you looking for G1 or Classic / Generations?

3. Tampalicious

whoops, lookin for Classics. Thanks for the heads up. You know whats funny is after I gather the classics I missed out on, I'm probly gonna get the G1s goin again, right now I only have Ratchet, Ironhide (with the arms an chest upgrade) and Trailbreaker boxed in the closet. I prefer the G1 Mirage mold and will probably go with the KOtoys version but ya know....completionism.
    But yea I need the Classics for now. There's another one I missed out on, Warpath, I'll edit the top post for that .

4. Tampalicious

Still lookin for these guys. I merged a Thundercracker and a Warpath to create my boy Blitzwing (if I was adept at pin removal he'd be even better, as it is the treads/cannon are held in place by a plastic hair tie backpack style, but it looks good to me) so I'm on a Five Faces of Darkness kick right now, I gotta get them Cons I've listed.
    Obviously I still need the Autobots as well.
    I bought 2 Scourges in addition to the one I own, and am going to find a United version to be Scourge himself. In the future I will still need 3 more 'Sweeps', and Im going to need 2 more Quint-01s someday.
    But for now, if I could tackle the guys listed above at below-ebay-shanking prices, thatd be great.
    And please, all I ask, if there is a loose door panel here, or a scuff on the windshield there, just mention it so I know what to expect. I'm not digging for gold here....
    Thanks!