Sideswipe in Prime...???

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Nemesis251, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Gas Powered Stick

I don't if this a typo or not but while looking up TF Animated Rodimus, I ran across this: Sideswipe - English voice actor - Nolan North (Prime TV series)

Here's the link:Sideswipe (Transformers) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know if anybody already saw or posted this, I just want to know if its true or not.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    >wikipedia

eeeeeeeeeeeh. This thread has an implication that he's working on Prime, but there's nothing conclusive.

3. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Thought this was gonna be a "I want Sideswipe on Prime WHO'S WITH ME" kinda thread. Instead I find a "I read this on Wikipedia ZOMG IS IT TRUE" type thread. I am disappoint.

Don't go to Wikipedia for Transformers information. It's incomplete, filled with bullshit added by anons, and boring as hell to read. Try the TFWiki. Sure there's still stupid people adding bullshit, but it's caught faster.

4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Gas Powered Stick

Damn...Just asking. I already know about the Wikipedia lies and such. Its the internet. 90% of it is bull. I figured somebody here would know more than what was put on Wikipedia. Most lies start with some truth.

5. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Fair enough. The reason the replies were a bit harsh is that this kind of thing is really annoying. So for future reference, it's best to check the TFWiki before asking a question that'll more than likely get on everyone's pecs.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    People really want Nolan North to voice Sideswipe.....(since technically he did as he was the ROTF game voice)

Coincidentally enough Nolan is voicing Cliffjumper in FOC.

7. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I knew where this thread was going the second I laid eyes on it. It was false love at first sight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.