Sidecutter's For Sale List!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sidecutter, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just a disclaimer, this does not have anything to do with my website. This is just trying to find new homes for some of my extra stuff, like all the rest on the boards.

OK guys, time for me to update this. I really need to clean some of the detritus out of my personal collection and reclaim the liquid funds it represents. Please PM me if you're interested in anything. First claimant gets it by default, assuming they complete payment. Otherwise, I'll go down the list to anyone else who asked for something, until a sale is made.

If you would like details on anything listed, please PM and ask. I will be happy to get pictures of anything such as any mentioned damage on an item as soon as possible if anyone wants to see something.

ON HOLD---BotCon 2007 Alpha Trion & Wierdwolf with Vector Sigma, MISB (bags, of course, never was available boxed) - $125.00

---Generation 1 Deluxe Insecticon Barrage (green and yellow rhinocerous beetle). Complete with rifle, sword, instructions, tech-specs, and decoder strip. Light wear to a few stickers, most stickers are undamaged. Good joints, no paint wear, no breakage at all. - $35.00

---Transformers: Universe Target Exclusive Longhaul & Hightower and Bonecrusher & Scavenger, both pairs MISB, boxes approximately C9 condition - $50.00

---Transformers: Universe Target Exclusive Overbite vs. Repugnus, MISB box approximately C9 - $25.00

---Transformers: Energon Wal-Mart Exclusive Road Wrecker Mini-Con Team & Night Attack Mini-Con Team multi-pack - $12.00

---Titanium 6" Megatron (Original) - Near mint figure, loose, complete. - $5.00

---Transformers Movie Legends Jazz, 2-Pack version as sold with Bonecrusher (non-battle damaged, lighter silver color than the single-pack edition), near-mint condition, loose - $3.00

---Transformers Movie Legends Jazz, 2-Pack version as sold with Frozen Megatron (battle damaged version, lighter silver color than the single-pack edition), near-mint condition, loose - $3.00

---Transformers Movie Legends Bumblebee, original single-pack (clean, no battle-damage) version. Near-mint condition. $3.00

---Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron. Loose, complete. Chrome is in near-perfect condition. Has all three missiles, however, one small spot that surrounds one of the metal rods in his hip has broken away around the rod, making that connection a bit loose. Still transforms fine, but would probably be best as a bot used to repair a Megatron with bad chrome. No instructions. - $8.00

---Beast Wars Japan Burning Convoy (Clear Red Optimus Primal w/Gold patterns)/ Complete with all parts. Includes box, plastic trays, tray backer, instructions, trading card, and catalog. Box is about C7 condition. The figure has slight loose joints, but will still pose and function normally. There are two flaws with this figure - the first is that the peg at the front of the shoulder which the shoulder armor panel goes on broke off at the base. The second is that the edge of the "slot" at the back of the shoulder armor piece cracked away at one end. Both parts have been carefully and securely reattached with plastic-specific superglues. Neither fault is highly visible (the crack at the back of the armor is very small, and the shoulder peg damage is completely insibile when the armor is on the figure), nor does either problem affect the function or usability of the figure in any way. - $20.00

---Star Wars Transformers General Grievous - Near mint, loose, complete. - $5.00

---Microman 2004 Groundmaster Alan, near mint, complete, loose - $5.00

---Microman 2004 Divemaster Roberto, near mint, complete except for figure stand missing, loose - $5.00

---Micronauts Reissue Figure, complete, loose, black with green parts - $5.00

---Star Wars Yoda Figure, Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Pack version, complete, mint, still bound to plastic tray - $1.00 (3 available)

---Star Wars Mace Windu Figure, Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Pack version, complete, mint, still bound to plastic tray - $1.00 (3 available)

---Star Wars Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader title) Figure, Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Pack version, complete, mint, still bound to plastic tray - $1.00 (2 available)

---Star Wars Emperor Palpatine Figure, Target Exclusive Order 66 2-Pack version, complete, mint, still bound to plastic tray - $1.00

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    bump

3. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    Updated!