Heavy/Scratch: Side Projects

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Ok finally the last of them and I can end the flood. :dunce 
    The first pic is "secret" projects for now. The Bumblebee mold is going to be a surprise considering the other molds that have been used for this particular Autobot. Drift is far from progress but will be big. Kup isn't too original but I think it will work for my idea. The next pic features Leader1. He is accompanied by a "secret" Decepticon project & a what may be either Quake or another version of Megatron. The third-sixth pics are some characters from my "Alter-verse". More of it & some bios will be uploaded later in the future. Next is my Dinobot attempts & Headstrong. They are followed by an in-progress Tracks, an unnamed bot from the Alter-verse, and animated Grimlock will be a cross-over surprise no one will see coming. Then its Galvatron & company. The lighter Cyc will be Slipstream. And lastly isn't an actual project, but a joke. Its RotF Longhaul after his parts were removed & he transformed into mutant frog mode:tongue: 

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    the first pic could be autobot-x (since I had sort or the same idea :p )

3. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

Nice! That Tracks you're working on: Is that that 1:32nd Download model kit?

4. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

Ooo. Using Metal Rhimos and an Animated Slag? I had the same idea a while back (not for Headstrong) but it kind of fell apart on me.

A Grimlock surprise that nobody will see coming...

CROSSOVERS BARNEY.

I called it.

5. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Yes that is the Download kit.
    Barney isn't the crossover lol, however, I do have an extra overkill.....:D