Sickening news in michigan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noob_collection, Nov 12, 2007.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    fuck that shit im home schooling mine. worked for me, right?

dont answer that.

2. noob_collection

noob_collection noob at collecting

lol

3. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

Yeah, it's a little naive for anyone to be shocked by something like that considering drug money was involved.

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Sorry my friend, but I agree with SC on this one. While aways sad, it really is nothing...maybe I'm just numb to death being Historian (All I read about is death basically), but this death doesn't even put a mark on the atrocities committed through out time. Besides, what did you really expect by making a thread about it, that we'd go out and lynch the drug dealers or become aware of something that people are trying to escape by coming to this site? Honestly, if I wanted to read about death and murder I'd go to CNN or read one of books, not TFW.

Funny that you said your home schooled also, cause in my life experience its the home schooled that are trouble makers cause they tend to lack the social skills...though the home schooled girls are quite slutty, which is a plus.:rock 

5. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

:lol 

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I would say that I was....taken by suprise....they planned this out....a 17 year old and an 18 year old.....dummies....had the tarp set up in the garage of his grandfather's house, got the guy to come into the garage, and then by suprise caught him from behind, stabbed him multiple times, cut his head off with a hacksaw, burned his fingers trying to get rid of fingerprints...then dumped the body parts in different areas....

The third person who helped dump the body isn't being charged because he/she agreed to testify against the other two...thats a load of crap...

Idiots....

Its reasons like this Michigan needs the death penalty....and why parents need to be more involved in their childs life

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, it's a drug-related murder. Not a big deal.

Now, if it was some random serial-killer thing, that would be something to worry about.

8. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

News Credits:
    I strongly advocate the death penalty in cases like this. There should be no chance for repentance at all. Humanity must be made responsible for its own actions.

And don't give let them off easy by giving them life in jail. They should be executed in the same manner as they killed their victim.

9. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Perhaps your right, It's just the Oregonians that end up in the news. We're just chock full of nuts, flakes and more than a few raisins. It's the Basic 4 state.

10. the_riesen

the_riesen INDY COLTS SBXLI-Champs TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Its good that society still sees this as freaky.

Back in the day, people would cover up things like this instead of admitting the truth of what actually happend. Thinking people couldn't handle it.

11. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

pretty messed up