Shuttle Attack

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Question. When the Decepticons entered The Shuttle, what was Brawn trying to do especially with no weapon?? Did Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawn and Prowl knew they were going to die even thought they kinda fight back with the little shooting they did?

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

what he aslways did.

jump before thinking

Ratchet and Ironhide did plenty of shooting,And its as good guess they thought they might die.

They were heavily out numbered and cornered in a small airea with no room to manuver.

3. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    They were doing the warrior's thing and going down fighting, taking out however many Decepticons as they could in the process. The only problem is that they didn't take down any.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It might've made more sense for the Autobot crew to have shot at controls and critical sytems of their shuttle. If that hadn't made the shuttle completely beyond repair and use by the Decepticons then at the minimum it would've delayed the shuttle enough that someone back at Autobot City would've noticed a late shuttle arrival and had it checked out, probably giving an early warning of possible attack.

If Ratchet and Ironhide really did intend to go down fighting then perhaps they should've just activated a self-destruct on the shuttle instead.

What it all boils down to really is the Autobots seem to have had no security measures in place for checking who is flying incoming shuttles.

Blaster: "This is Autobot City Control. State name and passcodes for orbital entry and landing clearance."
    Megatron (doing a poor impersonation of Ironhide) : "Er... we lost our passcodes - um - y'all. Can we land anyway- er - yee haw? It's only us Autobots in here. We're not Decepticons or anything. Honest... Yup"

5. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Sadly, this.

6. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

Regarding Brawn: Did he ever use a weapon in the cartoon? Except for that time when he stole Megatrons cannon.
    Roughing up decepticons up close and personal was what he usually did, usually he was pretty succesful at it too as far as I remember.

7. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    He has used weapons before. I don't remember any specific episodes but I can picture it in my head. Maybe when he was on Cybertron or in the Decepticon base?

8. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Overthinking things here people, the Autobots there were sent to die like lambs to the slaughter at the will of Hasbro. There was no master plan, nothing could have turned out differently. Did it ever occur to ANYONE that the move would have turned out a whole lot different and maybe even flowed smoother if it was not just a big kill off these people now list?

Get with it folks.

9. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    I believe Brawn always enjoyed hand to hand combat. Too bad his opponents on the shuttle did not agree with that and took him out with one shot.

Were Ironhide, Ratchet, and Prowl terrible shots? B/c they unloaded on the Cons and none of them went down or were even injured. However these 3 autobots went down after 1-2 hits to the chest.

Seems like the decepticons had better weapons and armor and the autobots were made of inferior materials.

10. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Well, initially we only saw the constructicons, Megatron, and Starscream. But immediately afterwards we see four more Decepticons take over the chairs that the four Autobots were seated in. So that means there was at least twelve Decepticons trading blasts with four Autobots. Makes sense that the four Autobots didn't survive.

11. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

yeah but atleast while they were shooting at Brawn and Prowl, Ironhide and Ratchet could of atleast tried to contact Prime and warn him and let him know the Decepticons just killed Brawn and Prowl and that the other two would soon die and let Prime contact Magnus and warn him the Cons are coming leaving enough time for Prime to arrive during the fight Hot Rod and Kup stuck outside the City, Prime could of finished of Megatron.

12. Sideways77

Sideways77 its movie time here come the manbabies

News Credits:
    Only expanation: Brawn's suicidal.

And it's a tight space. Ironhide and Ratchet also watsed alot of ammo.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Brawn was gonna run up and kick every single one of their asses with his bare hands. Because Brawn doesn't take that crap, no sir.

Too bad the day before he had his spark moved to his shoulder under the idea that "that way if I get hit in the chest, where my enemies think my spark is, I won't die!"

14. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

A] your assuming that they didnt try.
    B]Soundwave would have been blocking any transmissions from the shuttle
    C]it was never confirmed that Brawn died:thumbs2: 

15. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brawn used some kind of hand cannon in Enter the Nightbird, to shoot at a flying Bombshell.

/off-topicness

16. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I am pretty sure he fired on Shockwave when they rescued Sparkplug. It was really nicely animated too. That whole scene

17. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    On a larget HDTV, slow motion Brawn's "Shoulder Shot". As Brawn turns around you can see a hole in the front of his chest. For a frame or two the hole glows red. That "Shoulder Shot" went clean through Brawn. I'm sure Brawn's Spark was hit. :( 

18. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If the Dinobots were in the Shuttle they would of died aswell or they would of cleaned house?

19. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

seriously?

20. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

seriously what