Shuttle Attack

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Macross79, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

I believe Megatron's dialogue suggest that they indeed have such a precaution which is why they used a autobots shuttle to bring in their troops

"When we slip past their early warning systems in their own shuttle and destroy autobotcity......."

2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironhide...Ratchet...Brawn....why....

3. Macross79

Macross79 Well-Known Member

I read somewhere, I think it was on TFwiki, that Brawn actually volunteered, were he could have stayed behind on Moonbase 1.

I have a question, if the Dinobots were on the Shuttle, would the outcome be the same? Now, on the Shuttle you would have, Ironhide, Brawn, Ratchet, Prowl, Grimlock, Sludge, Swoop, Slag, Snarl.

• Like Like x 1
  4. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Given the fact that arguably the dinobots can hold their own against Devastator and that Grimlock is able to give Megatron a run for his money and possibly come on top in a fight between them, and unless they were not cought in robot mode durring the cross fire....Well yeah pretty much the Decepticons would have either bailed out or been creamed on the spot.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Altered Prime

never heard any such thing if you can find the article I'd love to see it

• Like Like x 2
  6. Macross79

By 2005, the Decepticons had retaken Cybertron, while the Autobots set up secret bases on the planet's moons. Brawn was stationed on Moonbase One, and volunteered to be part of a shuttle mission to Autobot City on Earth to fetch more energon. En route to Earth, the shuttle was attacked by the Decepticons, with Megatron leading the charge by tearing into the shuttle. Despite the shock of the imminent attack, the unarmed Brawn was the first to act, running towards the boarders in a vein attempt to protect his crewmates. Wielding Megatron's gun mode, Starscream shot Brawn in the shoulder, killing him.

Now I remember, I read it on TFwiki

• Like Like x 1
  7. Altered Prime

Thanks for the source

I don't know how much faith we can put in that though because a lot of the articles on that site or editorialize very heavily, but it's not out of brawns character to have volunteered so I guess it's really a non-argument

• Like Like x 1
  8. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

For the love of god, every time I see the title to this thread I hear Destro in my head saying "cease shuttle attack, take evasive action at... ONCE!". I guess I've watched the "Pyramid of Darkness" episodes of G.I Joe a few too many times in my life.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Macross79

Hahaha I know right? I totally forgot about that scene in GI.Joe lol.

10. Macross79

Ok I will use this thread to post in my question instead of creating another one.

Anyways, let's say the Shuttle Attack incident never happened and the Autobots would have made it to Autobot City, how long would they stay before going back to Cybertron? Would some Earth based Autobots would go back to Cybertron?