Shredder or Leonardo

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by OptimusSolo, Jul 26, 2008.

1. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    I am interested in who you think would win this 1 on 1 matchup -

The site in my sig keeps track of who gets the most votes and right now Shredder and Leo are tied and so are Destro and Flint - What do you guys think - leave messages here and if you want go vote on the site. I personally think Shredder and Destro would win these matchups - I think the only reason Flint and Leo get votes is because they are the "good" guys. Do you think donatello raphael or mikey would get more or less votes then Leo gets against shredder??

If you have any other matchups you think I should include please let me know by posting a reply to this.

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  3. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    About the same theme maybe but completely different questions

4. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    This has nothing to do with comics or g novels so not sure why it got moved here - it is about cartoon characters from 80s television...??

5. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    Well TMNT was a comic book first.

And Shredder was promptly killed in the first issue.

6. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

...and again by Leonardo when the foot cloned him, which pretty much answers the subject of this thread.

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup Leo sliced his head right off, on a one on one, so that's my vote. Return to New York 3.

8. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Wow too bad this thread has NOTHING to do with any of the comics - this thread was about matchups from the 1980s CARTOONS only - it ignores all canons before the 80s or after and ignores all comic books etc - It is strictly dealing with cartoon characters from 80s television - maybe if you visited the site you would understand more - I appreciate the replies but totally not what the thread was about or what i was seeking help in

9. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
  10. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    I did not post this in this thread - it was moved here by a mod, so out of my control, "bud"

And maybe you should check the posts you linked to - The great combiner debate has nothing to do with this thread or any of the topics - and please stop stalking me lmao

And you listed one twice - you did your best to try to make it look like I posted 5 of the same threads -

I posted 3 - because I was unsure which board would be the best for it to be posted in, and despite those efforts a mod moved one of them to a graphic novel board - so Nice try anyways...

11. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
    But you are just so damed cute with your VS's threads.

12. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    I am sure I could sift through all of your posts and find numerous times where you make similar posts as well (just looking at one page of your post i saw 3 messages about rougetradertoys, and 3 about variants), but instead, if I dont like your posts i simply ignore it and it will fall down the list. Why waste the time and try to start something with you AND keep your thread at the top, that makes no sense to me.

If you have a problem with me please IGNORE me dont STALK me...thanks!!

ps thanks for keeping my threads at the top - 2,000 hits since this thread was originally posted!!!

haha and now you changed your other post to include another bogus link - one that was removed from the boards because I hadnt done the sig thing yet. you crack me up

13. RabidYak

Well in that case, nobody would win since the kiddie TV version was too pussified for anyone to actually get hurt or change the status quo.

14. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Wow you guys never stop amazing me - The point was to look at the cartoon characters and hypothetically imagine 2 characters from any of the shows fighting to the death - I wanted this based only on their cartoon characters, that is why the comics etc are not supposed to be taken into account. It is supposed to be based solely on their characters as portrayed in the cartoon.

15. RabidYak

I got that and the answer still stands, 80s TV turtles never displayed the mental will to actually kill anything other then robots and that version of The Shredder was too much of an idiot to win anything.

16. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Once again Rabid Yak FTW! Yeah the cartoon version of the turtles were pussies...well atleast the 80s ones. The shredder is a bad ass in the new show but he still gets defeated in the end...because well what show would they have left if he actually won?

17. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Ok i got your point now - and I agree that the cartoon shredder would lose to leonardo -

For some reason more people that visit my site feel that shredder would win for some reason - hopefully that will change as more votes come in

(Correction) Leonardo just went ahead at 52% in the last day