Show us your real bots

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sgt-mike-larry, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Sgt-mike-larry

Sgt-mike-larry Well-Known Member

Heres a thread i havent seen before if it has already been created.. Delete this thread!

Post a picture of your Car, Truck, bus, SUV, Van, Horse & Cart What ever you drive with your bot logo or cons sticker.

Please make sure that you cover any identification numers/Registration of the vehicles to keep your personal identificational numbers etc private please see attached picture make sure nothing is visable or able to be seen . Privacy is esential! Also Please no ebay kettle shots, we dont want to see your junk in the reflection of the paint work!!!!

If any of the moderators dont like where this thread is going please feel free to lock/block/delete thread.

Attached Files:

2. Sgt-mike-larry

Sgt-mike-larry Well-Known Member

I'll start us off... i acutally thought i had a better shot than this ... but never mind.

I was selling my car and had to pull off the Autobot logo damn... And this is what was left behind on the paintwork i thought it looked pretty spiffy having the dirt leave a almost perfect bot logo stuck on the car.

Attached Files: