Should Vanquish be in TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DarthCrusher, Jan 21, 2010.

?

Vanquish rules! Shouldn't he be faithfully adapted for TF3?

1. Of course he should be!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Why wouldn't he be in the film? The character was a no-brainer from the time of TF1!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lotsaexclamation!!!!!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. I don't want Vanquish to be in the movie. Anyone who likes G1 is evil and should be shot.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Of course, by Vanquish, I mean everyone's favorite Micromaster back-end of a jet.

[​IMG]
    Read about his awesomeness here.

It would be great to see this character in the films. He could be part of Starscream's army of jets, just like I remember him being in the eighties (he was teh purple guy who never did anything in the cartoon that even remotely approached memorable, right? I think he hung out with an equally forgettable blue guy. What was his name? Thundercrapper?)!

Of course, he'd need to retain his iconic faceplate and visor-that's-the-same-color-as-his-faceplate. I'd also like it if his iconic thruster shoulders were incorporated into his movieverse design. For an alternate mode, he would have to turn into the rear-half of an SR-71 Blackbird. I don't care if they've used it for Jetfire. As a true fan, I will accept no compromise.

On the other hand, if he was in the movies, Michael "Butthead" Bay would probably rape him and make him fart acid or something. He'd probably ditch Vanquish's original personality of being quiet and replace it with "RORE I MUST SMASHY SMASHY!" like all the other movie Decepticons. It sickens me, man. This man has no respect for the source material. I mean, if Scrounge was in the movie, he probably wouldn't even be allowed to keep his special arm! It's just not right.

What do you say? Does our favorite jet-half deserve a chance at international film stardom? Are there any other super-memorable characters that you want to see faithfully added to the movieverse? Remember, it is only with plentiful doses of G1 that the third film has anything approaching a chance. Hardly anyone enjoyed the last one, what with that metallic abortion that they tried to pass off as Soundwave. They didn't even bother to get the original guy to voice him! I could tell, because he didn't sound the exact way he did in the cartoon. That's just laziness on Michael Bay-tard's part.

Anyways, what do you think?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
  3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    wheres the Who is Vanquish Option?

4. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
  5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This seems spammy even by Movie Discussion standards.

6. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    this...

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only after Chopster gets in

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Give me Impactor and Emirate Xaaron first. :p