Should Unicorn be in TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Jun 27, 2009.

?

Unicorn in TF3?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    52.4%
  1. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

Yes! A unicorn with gold sparkles. Maybe this time Transformers can beat the Golden Compass for best special effects, if we have gold sparkles! :D 

I also want a talking bear with that unicorn! I will get so mad and verbally slander the movie franchise if I don't get my sparkly unicorn!! D:<

ANYWAY...
    I actually don't mind Unicron so long as they spice the story up with him. Don't make it lame like they did in Energon and Cybertron (Armada was fine to me). Especially if Kicker runs around as the chosen one to defeat Unicron with Prime's special-ness @_@ It'd be cool if the decepticons (Starscream & Megatron) turned to Unicron for more energon and upgrades in return for Unicron eating earth =3

2. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

ROTF neutered Megs so badly. Heck, Devestator was toasted with a rail gun making the Decepticons look like utter fodder. At this point the franchise really needs a nemesis that seems overwhelming. Unicron (or a giant Unicorn) is probably the only villian right now that could fit those shoes. Megatron's upgrade to Galvatron wouldn't be a problem either if they don't give him his horrible G1 personality. Movie Megs looks more like I'd expect Galvy to anyhow.

Right now I want to see the Autobots go up against a rival that pushes them to the brink rather than see another Prime/Megs battle.

3. SirZap

SirZap Well-Known Member

They need Unicron in the next movie...
    They have to use the Sun/Star destroyer against him before he eats earth... thus creating lots of energon :popcorn 

4. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Unicron should only be brought in when the studios have determind when they are going to make the final Transformers movie, because once you introduce him, thats pretty much it for grand suprises. After Unicron, what do you do for an encore? Bring in Primus? It would start getting ridiculous. Unicron would also be one heck of an expensive CGI model to make.

5. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

YES.
    Hell, they had the Fallen character. Unicron is easily the most awesome enemy in the TF mythos.

Don't care if he's a planet, a moon, a satellite, jet or whatever, just add him in there.