Should this be a cause for concern?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by bny888, Apr 11, 2011.

1. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Sometimes when I want to ask a seller on Ebay some details about an item this message pops up"

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Sometimes I just want to ask if the item is NRFB even it it is listed as new, because some sellers sometimes say the item is new when the item has been removed from the box and played with. I once asked a seller about an item listed as new if it is NRFB, she said she was not sure since it was given as a gift to her son so she does not really know if it has been opened and played with.

So when sellers do not enable the "ask a question" option does that mean he/she is hiding something about the condition of the item?

2. Shawnbull11189

Shawnbull11189 giant green ogre

if a seller refuses to except questions on a product don't do business with them that simple.
    people that are selling something should be willing to answer questions.

3. godbomber

godbomber Henkei != Hentai

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its a new feature from ebay. You have to select "other" in order to directly send the seller a message now.

4. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Thanks for the replies! :) 

I actually tried "Other" several times, I still get the same message. :(