should they bring the combaticons into the movie mythos?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 7, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be hoenst i think they should keep uping the ante with each movie making each movie bigger and better then the one before it battle action wise without aking the plot suffer along the way

i say bring i nthe combaticons but make them a entire rogue decepticon army themselves.

like this

Browsing deviantART

the 5 main combaticons combine into bruticus and jsut when the bot think they got him down for the count the other combaticons come in and merge with brutius body into bruticus maximus opeing up a whole new wolr of hurt on the bots

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Aw, yes. Ra88's Combaticon art. Always a staple in these threads... BECAUSE THOSE DESIGNS ARE EPIC.

If the Combaticons were in the movies, I say that these need to be the blueprint.

3. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    To be honest... Decepticons have been mostly military vehicles since the first movie... and they get beat by civilian and labourer vehicles... I think the Decepticons need to break out the Cons disguised as soccer mom vans now...

4. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I think they'd be cool. What I would like to see is them combining in such a way that they don't have one for each arm and one for each leg. RotF Devastator kind of did that, but I'd like to see a better job of it with Combaticon toys. Since they would all be different sizes in real life, one could form half of the chest and an arm, for example, while the other arm may be formed from two Combaticons...

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think the movies would have to change so that bigger is better before introducing the Combaticons so they didn't end up as those only there to get killed characters.

Devastator was huge but all he really did was suck some sand, move some stones and died. The worm knocks down a building but once again he only seemed to be there so the good guys had something big to kill.

If we did get Combaticons then they need to feel like they are contributing something to the film other than just looking cool.

6. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    People still think Bay would treat a group of Decepticons as characters?

7. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

save combaticons for tf 5 movie
    ariel bots and stunitcons be in tf 4 movie