Should there be at least one human superhero in Animated?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by RedWolf, Apr 30, 2008.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Looking at the whole Allspark is scattered to parts unknown it seemingly makes a good old fashioned superhero origin story plausible.

We known the shards can bring Transformers to life but what if by chance it gives superpowers to a human?

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Behold the power of... SPARKMAN!

[​IMG]

3. montague78

montague78 For Cybertron!!

Hmmm that would be the first of it's kind in TF history!! They could probably tie into a storyline of a cyborg human. or some dude with mechanical implants that become all spark powered? cool!

4. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

The Allspark doesn't affect organics the way it does to robotic organisms.

5. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Given that we have supervillains (with differing degrees of success), a superhero could be fun.

Even better if, with the odd Tick nod, they are a slightly useless superhero who tries to help but gets a serious smackdown by, oooh, let's say, Starscream.

Bi-Polar Bear, anybody?

Don't think their creation story need be anything to do with the allspark, for reasons above, plus it's a bit pants.

6. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd only see it happen if the Allspark shard created something similar to Iron Man (but that could be because I just saw a trailer for it recently).

Otherwise, there is enough story potential to introduce tons of other Transformers via "the Allspark did it," without needing super hero humans.

7. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Sure, why not?

If there was one, I would like them to be like a cy-borg. Maybe like Spike's Exo-suit in gen 1, but without the suck.

8. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Isn't that what's kinda happened to Sari already? She's as much a human "superhero" as her Autobot buddies thanks to her link with the key/allspark, whatever the exact nature of that link turn out to be.

9. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Yes, 5 super Sinthoid versions of the main Autobots.

10. Casual Matt

Casual Matt Star Fox Pilot

You know who we need in Animated?

[​IMG]

11. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

My personal opinion, NO! Absolutely NOT! HORRIBLE idea. The whole idea of humans beating up Transformers, in my opinion, SUCKS! I think this series has enough issues, and enough humans. If ANYTHING take out all the "super-humans" all together and make the side villians others robots. Like maybe gangsta bots or something.

Even if they did add a super human on the Autobot's side, and even if I just happened to, for some odd reason, like him/her it still isn't a good idea AT ALL. I mean, its "Transformers" not "Transformers and Their (ever so annoying) human friends".

12. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    A super-HERO??? He'd have to suck. I personally do NOT need any character like that taking place of Autobots or being important.

13. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    no this would make for a great episode a human superhero not allspark powered comes in during a fight or jail break of the human villians and wipes em up real fast and have a real bravado about him. kinda that sentinal im all that attitude thend later in the ep the cons attack and this due walks up to megatron say somthing real braggish and then throws his power at megatron which looks like one of those pop things during the 4th of july on him and he pimp slaps him way off into the distance it would be great. oh also whe he uses his powrs on the human villians its like big blasts like cyclops or iron man type blasts.

14. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Nope! It would distract from the overall con/bot storyline.

15. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I think its a good idea I mean it only makes sense really its one of the themes of the new Batman movie to my knowledge (though in reverse) if you have all these costumed criminals your going to have folk do the costumed vigilante thing as well i dont see the issue if it did happen it would be much like the human villains the source of some side story from the Autobot/Decepticon conflict. I dont think Redwolf is suggesting that the superhero become the 6th member of primes team hell could be little more than a Proffessor Princess type appearance.

16. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is drinking Raktajino

A oneshot with Spidey. I can see it now.

JJ tells Peter to go to Detroit to get some shots of the Transformers for Daily Bugle. He then tries to find the Autobots. Interviews them. Then, havoc wrecks upon the city. BW and LN hijacking some important science lab. Great opportunity for Peter to get good shots of the Autobots heroically stopping the bad guys. The Decepticons are winning with [insert macguffin] in their hands. Peter decides to help the Bots by changing into ~ SPIDERMAN!!!!(insert theme song while swinging).

To put the long story short, with the extra help from an extraordinary human, the bots won. The cons, slagged badly retreats. Spidey and OP shakes hand, and he mysteriously disappears. OP suddenly wonders where Peter went. Peter got back from(insert funny excuse) and still got great shots of the battle and thx OP for the experience to meet the Bots personally.

Some funny lines from BB regarding Spiderman.THE END!

SLAG MAN!!!THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

17. SmokescreenWRX

SmokescreenWRX Dude. Wait, what?

While I would very much appreciate a good crossover, I'll play Devil's Advocate:

What are the logistics behind such a crossover?
    Would Spidey be as good as a GI Joe crossover?

18. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I think Sentinel Tick is enough superhero homage.

If they make him say spoooooonnnnn!! in just one episode I will absolutely die of laughter.

19. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

There are too many humans already, please not another one.

20. Sir_Sapphire

Sir_Sapphire Well-Known Member

Yeah, human superheroes in Animated just seem cheesy (in a show about giant, alien, transforming robots... hmmm) but Spike (or another Witwicky) as an FBI agent or something would be cool.