Should There Be A TransTech Movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by KamenRiderLeo, Jun 11, 2011.

1. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo Iridescent Prime

Ebay:
    I just figured W/ the 3H comic/s and, designs would it make for a good AU/non-reboot film? IDK myself, since I don't want Bay getting his paws on it. It's kinda mixed continuity on a Cybertron that has'nt seen war. Some G1-esque designs. Some not so much. I wonder If the whole " No humans would return, since DOTM's are not gonna come back thing be good, or bad. Based on what I've read thus far, It'd work, only If it was animated or GGI.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bay is done with Transformers, at least until Paramount hands him a big pile of money and he makes TF4.

3. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo Iridescent Prime

Ebay:
    I really don't want Bay involved at all. Maybe Mainframe who did Beast Wars-Machines or, an anime studio like the one's that made Cowboy Bebop, or Trigun!

4. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sadly, Mainframe died and became Rainmaker Entertainment and started making crappy Barbie movies years ago.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I just don't think money is a big motivator for someone like Bay any more. There is a point where it's just more than you can spend so he invests in something like Platinum Dunes.

I can't remember the interview because I don't have one of those memories that can keep them all straight. But I'm pretty sure somewhere that Bay said the reason Transformers 3 was out this summer instead of next summer like he wanted to do was so that his film crew didn't have to find other jobs.

If Paramount were to ever get Bay back on another Transformers film I think they are going to have to offer up something other than just a truck load of money.

Oh and if he's really burned out on doing Transformers films then do you really want a director who doesn't have his heart in the project?

6. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Michael bay is burned out from making the movies and he stress reflects in how hes aged more then he should since 2006.

7. mattimus

mattimus Well-Known Member

he definetly looks alot older then he is. stress can seriously change a person. and not for the best. my dad is always stressed and he is 54 and he looks 70. no joke