Should There be a RR Scorponok?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PyroniusRex, Mar 10, 2009.

1. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    I'm a huge Scorponok fan and I was wondering, since ROTF has Scorponok in it would anyone want and/or think that Hasbro should make a Robot Replica of Scorponok? Since, his original figure had a fairly stupid alternate mode and this one would be so much better as a figure to use, does anyone agree?

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    How about a Universe redeco of Energon Scorponok in G1 colors? I'd more like to see something along those lines. Y'know, as it's the 25th anniversary of the brand.

Movie Scorponok Robot Replica? Yeahsurewhynot.

3. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Robot Replicas would be sorta cool, if it retained similar size to a Deluxe toy and had some more posability (like in its tiny legs and tail.) Probably asking for a bit much there, but one can be hopeful.

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the Robot Replica line, so sure I'd go for one. I'd like a Blackout/Scorponok twopack, but I doubt that'd happen with no Blackout in the second film.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Shit, RR of movie Scorps? I do like the deluxe from the first line, but I'd pick up a RR of him.

6. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    I like Robot Replicas...

They make it look like TRU actually has stock in since they fill up pegs and pegs with the stupid things.

It makes me feel less depressed to walk into a store full of shelfwarmers rather than just empty shelves.

7. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Sorry for bumping this thread but I didn't think enough people really saw this and I wanted to see some more oppinions on this idea.