Should There Be A Red Repaint Of Voyager Ironhide

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Nightslash12345, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Nightslash12345

Nightslash12345 Member

yes or no (lol woops wrong forum)

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    This belongs to the toy forum..but YES. I am not interested in the NEST or Jungle Ironhides..I want a G1 repaint :) . Like the custom ROTF game skin..a darkish red with the yellow stripe..it looks good on movie Ironhide.

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    hell YEAH

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    get the fab

5. Spyro

Spyro Banned

Um...HELL YEAH!!!

6. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    I try to keep my posts level-headed, however in this case..

..YER FUGGIN'A RIGHT THERE SHOULD BE A DAMN RED VOYAGER IRONHIDE!!!!

*ahem*

I just don't get this. It's a question I'd love to show up in one of those fandom/Hasbro Q & As. Prime has received more G1 solid colors, Bumblebee never even needed it due to his color schem, Jazz's sad little toy received a G1 treatment, and Ratchet got his too. You could even argue the new 'Swerve' toy could be G1 Sideswipe colors for the mold, though I'm not arguing that, mind you.

The point is, I want to exchange money for a red release of the Voyager Ironhide figure, and he's the only one from the main Autobot cast that hasn't gotten the G1 treatment. I don't understand what's going on.

7. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Yes, but only if it was the new super heavily armed to the teeth Ironhide toy coming out soon. Because I'd want to buy that regardless of what color he was...but a red version would be so much cooler.

They also have to do a Tracks repaint of Sideswipe, because Sideswipe's toy just screams Tracks homage. From the way his hood makes wings, to the the way the truck can cover over his head and pop out those cannons, to the fact that he's damn sexy looking. Oh, also, he's a freaking Corvette Stingray. Hell, if they could do 'screamer in G1 colors, Ironhide and Tracks should be no brainers.

8. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ye i recon there should be. would go nice with the rescure ratchet and the g1 jazz repaint fron the first movie.