Should TFA Delxue Arcee Been a Mass release figure/worldwide fig?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Feb 13, 2010.

?

?

1. Yes she needed to be a mass release/worldwide Figure!! What was you thinking HASBRO!!

76.9%
  2. NO, i like it to be a toyrus exclusive

15.4%
  3. Arcee sucks SO I DONT CARE

7.7%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Well Despite i hate ANIMATED, Arcee is the only animated fig i want, but since i dont live at USA, there are no toysrus here, so i cant get her (unless my father gets her in hsi trips on usa), well im an Arcee fan (shes my fav fembot and character)

So for these who have no toyrus, vote or these who fell sorry for these who have no toyrus you can vote too

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I think she should have been if for no other reason that to foil the scalpers

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I don't care, I've got mine already. ;) 

4. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    It kind of had to be, since the line isn't widely supported anymore.

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Well it all depends on how many they made. Considering that they are not being seen in saturation anywhere, I doubt they produced enough to go worldwide and at every store. But you will have your chance to pick up the Japanese version, so it's not like your out of luck if you missed him the first time.

6. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    I'm praying TRU is just really slow at receiving their shipments for Arcee and Ratchet because sightings are few and far between.

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As long as I get one, I could really care less.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Got to say I'm not real happy with it being a Toys-R-Us exclusive. It's a really long drive for me just to find that either they haven't gotten any stock in or maybe the scalpers have already grabbed them all up.

Just a pain in the rear to deal with if you don't live near a Toys-R-Us and with it being an exclusive I doubt it will ever appear in their on-line store for more than a few hours. Sad but the shipping and handling would actually be less than what it would cost me in gas to go to Toys-R-Us.

Getting a bit of a bad feeling that lots of fans might have to pay a huge mark up just to get the only pink car Arcee we might see Hasbro release so a wider release would have been nice considering we may never get another one.

9. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:

lol me too!

10. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    I would liked it to be, I can see why. Animated is on its last legs, and Hasbro probably already had a fear of Arcee shelfwarming

11. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't vote because none of the options fit my opinion, which is "yes, but I can understand why it isn't". It would have been nice if the figure had seen a mass release but, honestly, I'm happy that it's getting a retail release at all. Animated has been limping to an end over the past few months and the retailers don't seem to have any interest in carrying the line any more, since it's not doing well (at least in my area). Arcee could have just as easily been canceled entirely, if no retailers had been willing to take it on as exclusive, so I'm glad to see that Hasbro was able to work something out with TRU; after all, Hasbro can't force retailers to order figures/lines they don't want. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the remaining Animated toys, though, especially with no mention of them at ToyFair.

Personally, I'm not expecting to be able to find Arcee at all. Between the high demand for the figure, no sightings in my state yet and my toy hunting time severely limited by personal stuff, I'll be surprised if it's not gone entirely by the time I get a chance to look. Much as I hate the godawful shiny metallic paint Takara insists on putting on their releases, I broke down and pre-ordered their version of Arcee (and Blackout) just to make sure I get one.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  12. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    I'm hoping that these were made in numbers similar to every previous TRU exclusive and that they will end up being available on shelves regularly. For you members outside of the U.S., I'm sure that someone on this board can help you out without you having to resort to eBay.

13. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they'd better make it here

14. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    4th option: The toy really doesn't suck but I still really don't care.